DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer with Extra Sensor Cable (1*AAA included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byClairtonAC on 07/08/2014

Display very large and easily readable, indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. Can be placed on desk or wall. And it takes extremaente, and the battery lasts long. you can see the minimum and maximum temperatures and humidities, brand º C and Fº. At night the visibility is not so good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byporocu on 01/18/2014

Cheap, Big screen, outside temperature sensor is connected by 2.5mm earphone connector, maybe I can use earphone extension cable to extend the sensor cable. Screen is different from the photo in dx. I bought because according to photo it shows inside and outside temperature at the same time, but what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleksey2975 on 11/08/2013

excellent thermometer just a very large display. temperature image seen from a distance. have the ability to remove and replace the sensor. long cable, it is very easy to use. a lot of unnecessary and useless information. I think that the thermometer should read the temperature. But there is also a large ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysusan1978 on 10/17/2013

the temperature measure is very realistict its shows the outside temperature and we can compare with inside temperature helps to choose clothes in winter nice measure big numbers we can see from far very easy to adjust time e date cable outside is a bit strange, i had to hang outside the window doesnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxVT on 08/05/2013

Large digits, easy to read. In & out temperature & humidity - everything I need. Long cable for external sensor, and is on the original battery (8 months after purchase) so battery lasts a while. The unit I had was not assembled well - the screen did not fit in its place (the plastic stub at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygersonsuporte on 06/05/2013

- Good size - Good case quality - External sensor work's fine - Big screen - Very easy to use - Bom tamanho - Boa qualidade do case - Sensor externo funciona muito bem - Tela grande de boa leitura - Muito fácil de usar - No backlights - Não tem luz de fundo. Ou pelo menos o meu não tem.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMykyry on 04/06/2013

This is a repeat purchase (for someone else). Works very well. Temperature and humidity reading are reasonably accurate. I had my previous one for over a year now, and only had to change the battery once, which was very recently. It is still working well. The display is large, and has good contract for ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byKuze on 02/20/2013

Very cheap. When you open the packet, you know what to do. It's very easy to handle. I don't have any problem with using this product. big display and easy to use. It shows in and out temperature and the humidity, as i expected... I wouldn't recommend it for long term use. Im very satisfied from this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagarkauskas on 12/16/2012

- very useful information - I can check the weather outside my room to help me decide what to wear. - I can check the air humidity to decide if I should ou not turn on the air humidifier - have two set of buttons that do the same thing - looks like the case was designed to build other thing and reused ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikesmichael on 11/27/2012

Very low price for this kind of device Work fine to show indoor and outdoor temperature You can reset the display Came with the batteries Big number for the display Have both celcius and Fahrenheit degree The plastic seems a little bit fragile Use for me to know if it's to dry or to wet inside of my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections