DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Ceramic + Tungsten Steel Knife Maintenance and Sharpener
Customer’s impression:
Practical Safety
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 12/04/2014

Excellent item! Low price, high quality, well finished and very practical, really a desired device. I Recommend it! Read more

Impression:Practical,Safety;

0 0 0

• posted bygguanda on 11/08/2012

The best sharpener I ever had. Works perfectly. The scisor sharpener is a bit hard to use, I couldn't figure how to use it yet. Ther is no english user guide. O bought this to use with my knives and I never had any problems at all. I sharp them to cut everything in the kitchen and also for barbecue. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperorgasm on 09/23/2010

Price was okay but for the price I expected something a lot sturdier and of better build quality.. so im not sure if thats a pro. It works ok.. so not sure if thats enough to be a pro either. It has 3 separate tools though so thats one good thing. I wanted to buy this item to sharpen my ceramic knives.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieleemilio on 07/19/2010

I'm trying to find some pros... Ok it's easy (really easy) to use but knives are not so sharpened. First of all the price: a think like this will be not so expensive (i've bought it just supposing it can do a nice job but...). Building quality is horrible! Pieces come out easily, silcone at edges is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections