DX » Community » Reviews » Handheld Ceramic + Tungsten Steel Knife Maintenance and Sharpener
Customer’s impression:
Practical Safety
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 12/04/2014

Excellent item! Low price, high quality, well finished and very practical, really a desired device. I Recommend it!

Impression:Practical,Safety;

0 0 0

• posted bygguanda on 11/08/2012

The best sharpener I ever had. Works perfectly. The scisor sharpener is a bit hard to use, I couldn't figure how to use it yet. Ther is no english user guide. O bought this to use with my knives and I never had any problems at all. I sharp them to cut everything in the kitchen and also for knife... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byggj1977 on 02/27/2012

Easy to handle, with rubber grips on almost every corner of the sharpener, making its using movements easier and safer when forces aplyed to still surfaces... Good materials, looks very resistent... Perfect blade on the first attempt! Ceramic sharpener, that gives finishing to your blade, gets at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperorgasm on 09/23/2010

Price was okay but for the price I expected something a lot sturdier and of better build quality.. so im not sure if thats a pro. It works ok.. so not sure if thats enough to be a pro either. It has 3 separate tools though so thats one good thing. I wanted to buy this item to sharpen my ceramic i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieleemilio on 07/19/2010

I'm trying to find some pros... Ok it's easy (really easy) to use but knives are not so sharpened. First of all the price: a think like this will be not so expensive (i've bought it just supposing it can do a nice job but...). Building quality is horrible! Pieces come out easily, silcone at edges... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections