DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia CA-146C Charger Adapter for N97/N85/6500S/8600 and other Micro USB Phone
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobertgf on 09/09/2013

- good quality - versatility - good price - not very small - this is a passive adapter, it doesn't adapt the voltage. Permits to use older chargers for newer, micro-USB devices. For exemple, solar cell chargers or portable emergency charger based on batteries that didn't come with a micro-USB adapter. But be careful: micro-USB is a 5V standard. So the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Very affordable, converts your proprietary Nokia round pin charger into Micro USB charger for other phones that support charging via Micro USB Can get pretty warm. Wire is pretty thin and the adapter housing is not very well made. Other than that, all is good. Value for money and a must have if you have too many Nokia chargers lying unused at home. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimotuli on 03/10/2013

Works perfectly! It is capable of charging using the small (few years old Nokia standard, 2 mm) charger and the large (many years old Nokia standard, 3.5 mm) charger. It seems to be mechanically robust. The female part of the cable could be smaller. I use this to my N9. It seems to charge Google Nexus 4 as well (with old genuine Nokia charger). This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS0LPIGE on 11/12/2012

Very well made, and good material. Do look original, and it work very good. I use it whit some old chargers. Nothing to say here... It says its genuine, I can't confirm 100%. But the materials and it construction its a lot like the original one. Anyway... It works whit the chargers, and it says Nokia. What more can we want? :) Good material and well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredzvika on 09/11/2012

Very simple to user Just plug it in and it works. Price is very good. Heating issues gets very heated during operation. The micro USB cable is not fastened hardly to the plastic box and some time it gets out (You just shove it in) Very useful if you have old Nokia chargers (which are very durable ) You can now use your old chargers to charge your new ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazone on 08/09/2012

Works with bigger and smaller charger plugs. Good way to upgrade nokia chargers to micro usb chargers. Heats up in use, especially if charger has high out put current. Compared to bullet proof genuine adapter, it is heating much more. Altough this should be genuine charger adapter. none This is good gadget for giving your chargers extended life time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytdallagnol on 07/26/2012

Adapts old and new nokia charges to micro usb connector. It seems to work perfectly. Tested with Galaxy Nexus. I'm using it with an old Nokia car charger. It also works with wall chargers. The connector seems to be a bit bigger than the normal usb, making it a bit hard to connect/disconnect. This might enlarge your device micro usb connector. This is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlaca on 07/10/2012

Easy to use simple product. Very reasonable price. Did not disappoint any of the product specification be used. Car charger is also suitable for use. Reliable does not slip easily removed from the connector. Used not only for Nokia phones. I did not experience cons. It is perfect product! I recommend you to everyone who has such a converter. You will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycalimocho on 06/21/2012

Works perfect, the phone recognizes it like a Ac changer instead other cheap chargers that are recognized as USB. Work with all kind of devices with micro usb charge, I have try it with HTC, Nokia and Samsung phones, ebooks readers, mp3 players, etc. The quality is excellent, serves to nokia chargers with either pin, the thin and thick Heated a little,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiteru on 06/11/2012

I have purchased this adapter to make use of my old Nokia chargers for the new phones which you have to charge through a micro-USB type port. This adapter has a good price, and it does the job perfectly. Nothing more to really add: it is designed to convert from old/new Nokia to microUSB and it does its job perfectly. There is nothing really. I cannot ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections