DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 3.7V 18650 Power Bank Case w/ 1W USB Lamp Head for IPHONE / IPAD - White + Green
Customer’s impression:
good Great buy Positively surpriced
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnegkin on 04/23/2015

Cons: Plastic lense No LED driver, resistor used Easily soiled white plastic Works well =)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywipe2001 on 01/15/2015

I must confess I was expecting to get rather low quality mechanics and un-safe electronics with such a low price device like this, but instead it seems to work fine as a power bank! Mechanics is easy to open without tools and a battery can be changed in seconds. Plastics seem strong enough for is... Read more

Impression:Positively surpriced;

0 0 3

• posted bycevan264 on 10/02/2014

To open the power bank (to insert/remove/change the battery), firmly press the non-USB side of the power bank with an item, such as your thumb or a pen. When powering another device the power bank has a blue led on, and when charging it has a red led on. This power bank does work with the 18650 I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCRocosheep on 09/23/2014

pros : good product, resilient and small, changing the battery is fast and convenient. With 1 18650 I can make a full charge of my smartphone. The flashlight work well and is enough for daily use. cons : I buy two of this and one time I put a battery in the wrong side and try to charging it, the... Read more

Impression:Great buy;

0 0 0

• posted bylucacan on 05/19/2014

To open and load the battery is convenient to press the opposite side of the usb ports. Inside you can stay the 18650 (protected or not); When charging is a visible red LED that turns green charging is complete. The plastic and 'good quality. The lamp usb that is given in each fits well but not a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere