DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 3.7V 18650 Power Bank Case w/ 1W USB Lamp Head for IPHONE / IPAD - White + Green
Customer’s impression:
good nice Great product Easy sturdy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbilyy on 09/10/2016

Very usefull device it have converted my psared 18650 batteries into the power bank

Impression:good,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byDemitsur1 on 03/06/2016

Pros:It simple. Just plug in and it works. Cons: It simple: low power - and shutdown. 25mA - auto shutdown in 10 seconds. No mode switch like "0.5A"/"1A", or select "auto off" enable or disable. Power lower, then 1A. Overall: Simple and cheap. Works. Low power.

Impression:good,nice,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byTheGarl on 01/16/2016

Хорошо сделан приятный на ошупь. нужный бонус фонарик.

Impression:good,Great buy,Positively surpriced;

0 0 0

• posted byTheDarkstar666 on 12/29/2015

Pros: small and good quality plastic. Cons: the flashlight that comes withit has a wide gap between the device and the light so it will easily break if carried in a bag with other items. Also the light button is very small and has to be pushed hard to turn the light on wich also bends the with a... Read more

Impression:sturdy,Good looks,good qulity;

0 0 0

• posted bySergey174 on 11/04/2015

Достоинства: достаточный выходной ток (заряжает телефон и различные гаджеты), индикация заряда и разряда, компактный. Понравился фонарик, маленький и подключить можно к любому USB. Небольшой минус, если не контролировать процесс заряда, то можно разрядить свой гаджет, так как нет защиты от диода... Read more

Impression:Качество,цена;

0 0 0

• posted by8582647 on 08/03/2015

Very good, but i don´t have this type of batteries in home, so i must buy them somewhere...And cabel is so small... Otherwise very good for use or for a present

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byRetreapeR on 06/04/2015

usable batteries with 6.5 mm without problems, with a 6.7 mm at the edge, with a 6.9 mm batteries after adjustment

Impression:Lightweight and functional;

0 0 2

• posted bysnegkin on 04/23/2015

Cons: Plastic lense No LED driver, resistor used Easily soiled white plastic Works well =)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhuxiaoxia on 01/31/2015

It's good value, it worked out of the box. I bought two and gave one away as a present but I've just re-ordered another. With lithium you can have it charged and it stays charged. It can stay on the shelf until you need it and it's great for that train journey where you are caught short. It via a... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bywipe2001 on 01/15/2015

I must confess I was expecting to get rather low quality mechanics and un-safe electronics with such a low price device like this, but instead it seems to work fine as a power bank! Mechanics is easy to open without tools and a battery can be changed in seconds. Plastics seem strong enough for is... Read more

Impression:Positively surpriced;

0 0 3

DX Everywhere