DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.7V 1000mAh 18650 Battery Power Bank Case w/ Lamp Head for IPHONE + More - White + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
good nice Small Easy to use Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySponkii on 01/29/2017

Impression:good,Small,Easy to use;

It is small, easy to use and cheap. Charges a phone quite well. The build of the small LED flashlight is poor, and the button jams easily. The output current of the power bank is no more than 1 A. I hoped this would drive sku: 368262 but the current limitation kicked in at it did not work without... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byParaszu on 01/04/2017

Impression:Nice one;

Smart (small and easy to use) powerbank case with nice and usefull option - flashlight. Works good. I use it frequently without problems

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrbilyy on 09/10/2016

Impression:good,Easy;

Very usefull device it have converted my psared 18650 batteries into the power bank

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDemitsur1 on 03/06/2016

Impression:good,nice,Easy;

Pros:It simple. Just plug in and it works. Cons: It simple: low power - and shutdown. 25mA - auto shutdown in 10 seconds. No mode switch like "0.5A"/"1A", or select "auto off" enable or disable. Power lower, then 1A. Overall: Simple and cheap. Works. Low power.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTheGarl on 01/16/2016

Impression:good,Great buy,Positively surpriced;

Хорошо сделан приятный на ошупь. нужный бонус фонарик.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTheDarkstar666 on 12/29/2015

Impression:sturdy,Good looks,good qulity;

Pros: small and good quality plastic. Cons: the flashlight that comes withit has a wide gap between the device and the light so it will easily break if carried in a bag with other items. Also the light button is very small and has to be pushed hard to turn the light on wich also bends the with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySergey174 on 11/04/2015

Impression:Качество,цена;

Достоинства: достаточный выходной ток (заряжает телефон и различные гаджеты), индикация заряда и разряда, компактный. Понравился фонарик, маленький и подключить можно к любому USB. Небольшой минус, если не контролировать процесс заряда, то можно разрядить свой гаджет, так как нет защиты от диода... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8582647 on 08/03/2015

Impression:Great product;

Very good, but i don´t have this type of batteries in home, so i must buy them somewhere...And cabel is so small... Otherwise very good for use or for a present

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRetreapeR on 06/04/2015

Impression:Lightweight and functional;

usable batteries with 6.5 mm without problems, with a 6.7 mm at the edge, with a 6.9 mm batteries after adjustment

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysnegkin on 04/23/2015

Impression:good;

Cons: Plastic lense No LED driver, resistor used Easily soiled white plastic Works well =)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere