DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Armband for Iphone 2G/3G (Black)
  • 5 star 17 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJointDee on 11/17/2013

I love this case. It fits perfectly for the HTC Desire. Good product, good materials. With me trought the sun and rain for more than 2000 km and still in good condition. It's not waterproof: open on top, and when it's raining the mobile can be wet. In intensive training can be trouble if you sweat a lot. But nothing happened to my phone yet due this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJointDee on 11/17/2013

I love this case. It fits perfectly for the HTC Desire. Good product, good materials. With me trought the sun and rain for more than 2000 km and still in good condition. It's not waterproof: open on top, and when it's raining the mobile can be wet. In intensive training can be trouble if you sweat a lot. But nothing happened to my phone yet due this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoezlito on 03/26/2013

The quality justifies the price and it holds firmly any cell phone. iPhone fits perfectly in the pocket. Avoids irritated skin under use and its a big deal. Really cheap and value for money. Not at all, just after a lot of use, starts to rip it off. And sometimes inchs a little bit. It would be nice if it cames with some lock to prevent get wet when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycantino on 01/31/2013

My Motorola XT890 RAZRi fit perfectly into the clamp, which can be used under the shirt. The Velcro seems to be of good quality and can be adjusted to different arm circumferences. The phone gets very exposed, so it better not be used for nighttime exercises outside the home or gym. I recommend installing the armband over the shirt, in the case of physical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTTFlavio on 01/13/2013

Is an excellent product. Is Very useful for any kind of sports. The armband is firmly attached and the touch screen works well when the mobile is inside. Really cheap and value for money. Similars products are more expensive. Neoprene material absorbs sweat, potentially can foresee it may affect the phone in long workouts and has no key/general pocket.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymundano12 on 11/28/2012

Is an excellent product. Is Very useful for running. The armband is firmly attached. Really cheap and value for money. Similars products are more expensive. Is a good product, the item hasn't had any problems with my iPhone yet. I can say that the plastic is very hard and its difficult to use de iphone touch. But does not hinder the functionality. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVinceRPZ on 11/18/2012

This is a good item. The material is ok and the iphone (in my case) fits completely in. The armband is firmly attached. You can still use your iphone when it is in ! big deal. Altough the armband is firmly attached, this is not the case of the iphone. There is no lock to prevent it from falling from the armband. I must admit it cannot fall easily...... Read more

1 0
  • posted byExtremeShopper14 on 07/01/2012

I have a iPhone 3G 8GB Black. Let me begin with this item hasn't had any problems with my iPhone yet. The iPhone stays put and doesn't wobble around and causes a distraction to me while I am running or lifting weights. It has been washed due to sweat getting on it and making it smell and it still holds together as if it were brand new. The plastic is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyongzhiyong on 06/23/2012

Really cheap and value for money. A similar product available in the stores would cost approximately 3-4 times more than what I paid for in dx.com Touchscreen is useable through the see through plastic - handy for changing music tracks and even answering calls. When done up well, little to no slippage. Easy to insert and remove phone. Neoprene material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgleite on 03/27/2012

. Really easy to use and does its job. . I was afraid it might call too much attention to the phone and that'd be a problem jogging on the street, but that actually depends more on which tracking app you use, for it . Pricewise, it's awesome! . I've got mine just this week and been testing it, mainly jogging, but the material kinda seems like it might ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections