DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Matte Protective Case for 13-inch MacBook Pro - Pink
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfied Nice! 3/3 i like it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDxPrins on 01/18/2016

Not all products that I have bought has really been as promissed, this one has. Its yellow, and it does fit my mac perfectly. It has taken pretty much all the hits, and scratches that would othervise been given to the aliminium body of my mac, and for that I am greatful. Been using it for some to... Read more

Yellow - Matte Case Yellow - Matte Case

Impression:Nice!;

0 0 0

• posted bySliwex on 08/05/2015

Very good product. Fit perfectly. Fast shipment. Good price. If you want to protect your MB Pro, you should have this suff.

Impression:3/3;

0 0 0

• posted byMClad on 07/23/2015

delivery within 8 days... amazing.. color on the photo (website DX) is different from the original. see my picture. It is more bright-can't-miss-it-yellow! And indeed the matte effect of this plastic makes it looks beautiful and not cheap at all. My macbook feels more robust now and it brightens... Read more

beautiful bright yellow case

Impression:Look great;

0 0 0

• posted byFcoFuerte on 06/10/2015

it spend a month and a week to arrive to my home. at the moment that i open the package i noted it was broken at the middle of the bottom part, i can use it any way. good fit.

Impression:i like it;

0 0 0

• posted byFBroda on 04/01/2015

Pros: The product exceeded my expectations . It has a great quality . Has perfect fit and a great price . I would buy again and recommend . Cons: none

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by8974524 on 02/02/2015

Its good thank you :)

Impression:good,Nice Color,Thankyou;

0 0 0

• posted byyanbolotov88 on 10/06/2014

it's exactly what i ordered, came on time. and fits perfectly to my macbook pro retina 13". good deal for the money spent, would recommand to all,

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byfmsasi on 08/22/2014

Pros: Very good quality materials. It fits perfectly on my MacBook Pro Retina. I recommend it. I love the matte finish. Cons: None. I do not know if the product will be durable over time, but I got it for 3 months, I use it very often and it is like the first day.

Impression:Llegó antes de lo esperado;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere