DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (34-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybubila031 on 02/13/2014

There is a great variety of different screwdriver bits, both in type and size, which is a great plus. The mantle/dismantle is quick and easy and the bits are magnetic, which is great for smaller devices and screws. The plastic box holding the tools was broken on 3 places upon arrival. Also, all parts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylauraoneill on 06/11/2013

This is a great little addition to tool set. The mini kit has nearly everything you need, I use it all the time. I've opened and repaired iPads, iPhones, Android phone, etc, as well as using it around the place for general repairs. Case does not lock closed well, so have tipped contents out accidentally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrainDeadNZ on 08/01/2012

I got this mainly so I'd have a star drive to adjust the tension on DX folding pocket knives and retighten the other body screws if necessary, and it's worth it for that alone. You can adjust your knife to be tight enough not be classified as a "gravity knife" if that is illegal in your area,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElaineMarley on 07/04/2012

Very good set, with all the shapes I need for pulling things apart. I was in need of opening a Nintendo 3DS, and this set did the job very well. Also magnetic, or I would have dropped a lot of the screws. The box was broken upon arrival. Handle is a bit flimsy built, but works fine A good buy, contains ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byManumim on 06/18/2012

It has LOTS of different weird screwdriver tips. Now I can open almost any device. I have not found any screw that it can not manage. Also, construction quality is very good, it will not get deformed easily. No cons, really. Maybe, just it only has "weird" tips, no tip for the usual kinds (... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEskymak on 04/22/2012

+With this tools set, you can disassemble really everything! Only hammer is better :) But with this, you can assemble it back to the previous state :) +Arrived OK +Price Tips are always slipping out off screwdriver but you can handle it. Box "hinge"s are not best but you are buying tools, not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRobikas on 09/30/2010

Have this set for almost a year. And i'm very happy with it! Managed to disasemble: laptops xbox360 gadgets (guitars & drums) mobile phones and many more... Quality is very good. The screwdriver has a nice grip. Didn't expect it to be magnetic, but IT IS! Screwdrivers tend to fall of the handle so ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byTooha on 08/24/2010

Wide variety of screwdriver bits in shapes and sizes I didn't even know existed before getting the set. The handle's rubber body allows for a good grip, metal tip holds the bits securely. Thin design is good for electronics. After a month of use on computer components, the Philips bit is still in good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byInfoSecGuy on 07/09/2010

- Case cover opens and folds over for a compact, neat feel - The screwdriver has a nice grip - Screws in attachments at the tip of the screwdriver so that the attachments don't slip out of the screwdriver - screwdriver feels really generic When I got this, I immediately noticed that the logo on the case ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytmerle on 05/24/2010

Wide variety of screwdrivers, the description shows the huge list. The handle for the tips is OK and the tips don't move once inserted, a good thing (you won't see the tip fall on the parts you are currently dismantling) Mine arrived with all parts disordered, due to the shipping. Did not find the right ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections