DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB 3.7V "20000mAh" Li-ion Battery Power Bank for IPHONE / IPAD AIR + More - White + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Useful No capacity Far from real 20Ah Not at all bad for the price. PoWER Bank met my expectations
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytonDijk on 01/05/2015

Ik gebruik hem voor een mobiel met een accu van 2100mAh en kan deze 3x geheel opladen voordat de powerbank leeg is.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrafaelocana on 12/22/2014

Pros: enough power for an emergency. Cons: too heavy and big size, you need to think before carrying it along with you, and it does it less useful as you could need it when you have not carried it.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymihah44 on 11/28/2014

Charges like bad LiIon packs with high IR, immidiately 3 lights from empty the last part of CV charge takes 10 hours (200 -> 100mA).

Impression:No capacity ,Far from real 20Ah;

0 0 1

• posted byDrDeath100 on 08/21/2014

There isn't a manual that tells you how to work it at all so figuring how how to do what with the one button is a bit tricky and the USB ports feel loose and somewhat cheap. But it charges fast and looks quite good for the price. Shipping took about 20 days to Canada even though it could not be... Read more

Impression:Not at all bad for the price. ;

0 0 0

• posted bysmolkov on 07/29/2014

I charge them to phone and tablet computer. The volume is as claimed. Performed qualitatively, not cheap plastic. Pleasant to the touch. I recommend to all who have more than one phone or phone and tablet computer.

Impression:PoWER Bank met my expectations;

0 0 0

• posted byvgabunga on 05/18/2014

Powerful external battery with two USB outlets ( 1 A and 2 A). I use it to charge my Apple devices while working with them. I got the white/blue one which looks very nice. It charges my iPad several times and is still half full, if the power status lights are correct. No manual which is not but I... Read more

3 1 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections