Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThrod on 06/06/2014

A high-quality drinking bird desktop toy. The quality is better than I expected for the price, it works wonderfully! Looks cute too! The motion is not completely smooth due to friction in the hinge, but it doesn't matter that much. This is a great tool to catch people's fascination, and teach them the scientific principles of the toy. If you don't understand ... Read more

Watch the bird drink!
    0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 05/21/2014

It looks great, like the Simpsons one from "Omg, it's drinking the water!". Apart from looking the part, it works really well, once set in motion, it keeps going for ages, it really does work fantastically. It is also just so cheap, you can't go wrong. nothing really, it is great. I bought it as a gift for a Simpsons fan, and they loved it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemihackr97 on 05/17/2014

This drinking bird works exactly as expected, it moves a lot and can last for days without needing extra water. It is made of plastic, but it feels well comstructed. The liquid inside is coloured, so you can see it flowing. It is a little tricky to setup right (you have to adjust the height of the neck), but once you do it, you never have to do it again.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCdnGuy on 05/08/2014

It does exactly what a drinking bird should and came exactly as pictured. Just set it up with a cup of lukewarm water, dip it's head into the water for a second, let go and enjoy! My son loves it. It's a silly toy, but it's still fun to watch. None to speak of. Nobody needs stuff like this, but when I look at it I think, "Hey, life isn't so serious.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflotan11 on 04/30/2014

It's amazing to see this duck do an perpetual movement. This movement make fascination on me. In reality this movement has create by the liquid who is reject by temperature. It's an good object to decorate desk or room. All my friend has say it's fun, and it'a at make stupefactions. It's only requiert an small glass and cold water. Humidificate the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymig009 on 04/02/2014

Is exactly like the picture, is an amazing toy you just put a glass with water, sit and enjoy! the bird will be drinking all the day The cons are that the box came crushed but the bird was not damaged, and the liquid if you live in a cold place it will not work because the liquid will not make the chemical reaction, but in warm places is the perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeriGee on 03/03/2014

It works well and the item is exactly same as the picture. It entertains you. My colleagues showed a lot of interest to it, however none of them wanted to buy it. Build quality is cheap, one of white legs is broken when I got the shipment, I fixed it then used the bird. Material on bird's nose gives colour to the liquid which you use. Every day you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtienneLemire on 02/23/2014

Does what it is supposed to do, This is fun to watch, Generates discussions with friends, It is cheap! The bird's look could be improved for sure. The head will loose its color over time as the water gets red I did put this item on my office desk and received a lot of comments about it. People wondering how it works. It will work until it runs out of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAgent349 on 02/21/2014

The bird is faithful to the picture and works as expected, it requires minimal effort to get it working and comes in its box The box came a little damaged but the bird was all right, I guess a little brochure with info about the working of the bird could be a nice addition. The only real issue I had with the order was the shipping time, as it took three ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsalat on 01/09/2014

I remember this kind of stuff first time seeing in a cartoon series, i loved it from the first moment :). Its absolutely useless, but who cares, its a decoration thing, isnt it? The build quality and construction is well made. Its working after all. It could come with some cup or a small barrel for the required water which would match the overall "... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections