Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltimbalino on 07/07/2015

Pros: Worked continuously and kept being entertaining. He would drink more frequently depending on the weather. Reluctantly gave him to my nephew when we moved. Cons: You need to put a little weight, lie a coin on his base to stop him falling over sometimes.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byatimosh on 04/02/2015

Pros: this bird can work forever, only stopped when water is finished. My friends thought that it have battery inside, but it is not. No one can guess - how it can work. Only Wikipedia can give the clear answer about the way of work. This bird can be used at physics lesson in schools. Cons: Bird... Read more

Impression:bird,drinking,infinity;

0 0 0

• posted byBILUGA on 02/18/2015

só o ouro!

Impression:Fun,Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 02/04/2015

Отличная птичка. Она еще и воду пьет! это как в симсонах ставишь птичку к клавиатуры и радуешься как она кликает на одну и ту же клавишу

Отличная птичка

Impression:Fun,Funny and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bylala1911 on 12/16/2014

Pros: fun to use, good price, quality is great, price is good too Cons: none Overall a really cool toy seen in a few TV shows, looks good on the desk.

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byxacobesanz on 12/07/2014

Perfect for decoration or for give a present to a child. Cheap toy, good quality and very easy to use.

Impression:Funny and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byOnizuko on 12/03/2014

Pros: Works well and it's a great original gift for a friend Cons: Looks extremely delicate (but it isn't) Other thoughts: I bought it remembering it from a Simpsons episode and thought it would be a great gift. As soon as my friend opened it everyone in the party was paying attention at the bird.

Impression:Gift;

0 0 0

• posted byPaccioMolani on 10/17/2014

Es un juguete divertido que además hace bonito (bueno...aunque sea un poco hortera, está guay) Si quieres tener un detalle con un colega, recomiendo la compra.

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byTyler_Pollen on 07/10/2014

It is hipnotic to see how it is constantly moving. It is difficult to make that it works for you. It doen't have strenght to hit keys...(if you saw one of the most famous chapters of the Simpsons you will understand what I mean). It is fragile, so use it with care. I hope material was more but it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThrod on 06/06/2014

A high-quality drinking bird desktop toy. The quality is better than I expected for the price, it works wonderfully! Looks cute too! The motion is not completely smooth due to friction in the hinge, but it doesn't matter that much. This is a great tool to catch people's fascination, and teach the... Read more

Watch the bird drink!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere