DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Stylus for NDS Lite (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byairbrnetravel on 12/11/2013

They are definite replacement for the NDS lite stylus, fit the slot perfectly. I never had the originals so can't compare but the colour matches the unit perfectly and as far I know you can't tell the difference that this is a DX "special". Nothing. Have to wait the normal 30 days ish for shipping.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaudapont on 08/28/2013

it is a good product which helps me a lot with my Nokia that did not came with one stylus so i bought these ones which works just fine with my cell phone, even thinking that it is made for Nintendo. it is made of cheap plastic, but it s OK by the fact that it is really cheap and it comes two of it. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCocaCoala on 04/25/2013

The stylus is made of plastic and its tip is tranparent. It doesn't fit perfectly in the NDSLite, you have to force a little to fit whole in the stylus hole. I wouldn't say it is a cons, though. I even ike it this way, because the Nintendo stylus broke and was always slinding out of the NDSLite. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykenjistar on 11/26/2012

It fits perfectly on the DS Lite and its price is quite a gift... What can you find for less than a dollar??? And don't forget that you will receive two stylus, so, even if you lose one of them you still have the other :D The material is quite similar to the original one, but if compare one of them to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypapcorp on 11/06/2012

-cheap as hell -2 for the price of none -fits perfectly in the dslite -doesnt fall out from the ds lite when shaken -the tip is smooth -you can detach te tip and swap it with other stylus tip - the quality is very good. its firm, its sturdy it looks solid. the plastic looks a bit dirty (just looks) and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfallenpfa on 10/12/2012

* Fits on the DS Lite just like ring in the fingers * 2 pieces for less than one buck. * good material, and good point to the point hahaha. * works , thats right is the all i wanted. * Package or presentation its a lilttle bag, remember less tha a one buck, but could be improved a case. * the time, come ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylu123 on 05/18/2012

Very useful, I have lost most of my styluses. So this cheap ones are really good for the purpose of using the DS The tip is white, so I can see better where I'm pressing. They fit better to the DS than the original ones, so they won lose that easily (I hope so) I has a better grip than the ones that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywamenslot on 02/07/2012

- Fits on the DS Lite just as I wanted. - Good price for 2 pieces. - Build material better then I expected. - It works on the screen just like you wanted to. - Package could be improved. - Nothing more as I can say so far. You won't get better thing for a lower price, so this is the deal! You won't regret!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasp34 on 10/11/2011

Good price, nice product. Both stylus works well on my Nintendo DS Lite. It fits on holder place with no problems, even with a very small part of plastic lost on one stylus. Bad quality, but at least is not unusable. It lacks parts of plastic on top. Smell too bad first 2 hours, when removed from package.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeRag13 on 08/02/2011

- Fits my DS Lite perfectly. - They work just as well as the stylus that came with the console. - Very cheap, especially considering the fact that you get two of these per order. - Doesn't come in a package as shown in the product images (or at least mine didn't), which is kind of bad if you're planning ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections