DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (38-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCor3yPL on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It includes very small T2 Torx screwdriver, that alone costs as much as this kit altogether. Very good build quality. Box is made of hard and sturdy plastic - I won't worry about it when I'll throw it to my backpack with other "heavy" tools. I like tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, useful and with more pieces than the average; Considering the usefulness and the number of pieces the price is excellent, afterall, that was one of the reasons I chose to buy this one. The quality is amazing, the screwdriver itself is very solid, and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikovni on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Quality -Box and package are high quality too, lovely -2 strong neodymium magnets are holding all extensions and trough them they will catch all of the screws and even more -Everything fully strong and professional Cons:Could be little bit bigger and with littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrs200 on 07/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* price was exactly half for the same product in stores around me. * the variety is perfect, still haven't used all the bits and I fix a lot of electronic devices. Cons:* the carrying box isn't the best quality. the sliders with the bit's often come out of pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamneto on 07/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the quality surprised me. Very useful for small devices with screws strangers. the tool is magnetized, the tips do not fall at all. Cons:it's hard to close the box, you have to close with care. the ponmtas hold so well in the tool, it is hard to remove them. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForce42 on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great build quality. - So useful for phones, GPS, many electronic devices... and even nintendo products (trigram). - Very strong magnets to hold the pieces with each others. Cons:I can't think of any, really. Well, maybe the sticker of the box that is going... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections