DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screwdrivers for Electronics DIY (38-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Lots of good usable bits
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymomogee on 07/29/2014

Pros: so many bits and they are magnetized. All have lasted a long time and without problems. Cons: case is over-engineered. When you open it, the rack of bits flip out and eventually broke. It is unnecessary for it to flip out. Also wish the extension bit stayed in its spot when you turn the case upside down. It tends to fall out. None of these affect ... Read more

Impression:Lots of good usable bits;

0 0
  • posted byBrBuyer on 01/09/2014

Good bits, good handler, good case. This one comes with the smaller Philips bits (PH000 and PH00), that are necessary for opening small eletronics (iPhone, iPod,...). The spring mecanism of the cover seems to be a little low quality. I have 3 of theese and it has broken in two of them. Despite being expensive (for a DX product), I must say that it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylklima on 11/26/2013

This is what i needed to take apart old hard drives. It has all the sizes that you need.I could not find the small drivers anywhere around this town,so when I found them on DX, I knew that I needed to purchase this driver set. I could wait for it to arrive so I could give them a try. Its just what I needed. The plastic case fell apart when I removed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCor3yPL on 10/24/2012

It includes very small T2 Torx screwdriver, that alone costs as much as this kit altogether. Very good build quality. Box is made of hard and sturdy plastic - I won't worry about it when I'll throw it to my backpack with other "heavy" tools. I like that all bits rise to vertical position when you open the box - very easy to pick the right ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 09/27/2012

Simple, useful and with more pieces than the average; Considering the usefulness and the number of pieces the price is excellent, afterall, that was one of the reasons I chose to buy this one. The quality is amazing, the screwdriver itself is very solid, and the pieces are pretty strong, and attach perfectly, and the case that it comes in is pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikovni on 07/29/2011

-Quality -Box and package are high quality too, lovely -2 strong neodymium magnets are holding all extensions and trough them they will catch all of the screws and even more -Everything fully strong and professional Could be little bit bigger and with little bit more pieces, main extension might be little bit shaky in the handle but not much . Package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrs200 on 07/09/2011

* price was exactly half for the same product in stores around me. * the variety is perfect, still haven't used all the bits and I fix a lot of electronic devices. * the carrying box isn't the best quality. the sliders with the bit's often come out of place. not a big deal for me. * the handle could have been more sturdy. I've used this bits in countless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamneto on 07/22/2010

the quality surprised me. Very useful for small devices with screws strangers. the tool is magnetized, the tips do not fall at all. it's hard to close the box, you have to close with care. the ponmtas hold so well in the tool, it is hard to remove them. In general, a great product for technicians, all the tips that you need in various sizes.I have imported ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byForce42 on 04/13/2010

- Great build quality. - So useful for phones, GPS, many electronic devices... and even nintendo products (trigram). - Very strong magnets to hold the pieces with each others. I can't think of any, really. Well, maybe the sticker of the box that is going away? Yeah... the carrying box is not as good as the screwdriver itself! I really wanted to write ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections