• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
High Quality very useful Low price Lots of good usable bits
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• All-round screwdriver kit - exactly what I need

posted by Cor3yPL on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It includes very small T2 Torx screwdriver, that alone costs as much as this kit altogether. Very good build quality. Box is made of hard and sturdy plastic - I won't worry about it when I'll throw it to my backpack with other "heavy" tools. I like that all bits rise to vertical position when you open the box - very easy to pick the right bit. Main screwdriver is well made and holds very good in hand. Bit holder is magnetized, so there is no worry about bits falling out of screwdriver. Extension is also magnetized. Kit is very small and compact.

Cons:

None for me

OtherThoughts:

With 38 parts included you will find every precision bit that you will need for mobile phones, tablets and other devices.

Bottomline:

I was recommended to buy this kit and I'm glad I did. It has all bits that I'm using and it is well made. Box has a good construction - you don't have to worry that your bits will fly all over the place. For this price I couldn't have wanted more.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections