Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreeThinkGoa on 06/01/2014

Pretty accurate. Sms mode easy to work with. Got the Gprs to work just lately. Good thing is it works. I live in India and here it picks up the signal well. Easy to connect. Took a while to arrive. Singapore post doesn't give much details about where your product has reached. There are a lot of similar looking trackers around so you have to know which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeedavila on 04/26/2014

Very good tracker, good construction, seems like it would survive a couple of years. The accuracy is about 10 or 15 meters, follow the instructions and you'll have a fully functional unit. i don't know how to set up the microphone but it seems a good quality one. Tested the SMS functionality and it works, didn't test the GPRS by now. No cons, maybe ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byLEANDRODASILVA on 12/23/2013

muito bom rastreamento, funciona muito bem. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk gostei muitokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byliquidacid on 11/18/2013

Very good device. Im currently making an Android app for it to make it easy to control. It is very reliable and its resoponding very fast on messages. The manual is not very good written, however every function is described in the manual but the responds are sometimes a little different. When making the app it can be a little hard to find it out all ... Read more

5 4
  • posted byalexalex123 on 11/01/2013

1. The cheapest among their own kind, this device really works! 2. The device is a full car security system, You do not need to spend money on a separate car alarm. 1. You need to spend a bit of time to figure out how to configure the device via SMS, these are additional costs. 2. There is no programming cable (its cost no more than $1) and convient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypauleiras on 08/18/2013

Actually delivers what it promises, the price is great, very compact, about the size of a cigarette pack, easy to hide, you do all the commands from the cell phone has many features, together with the google map accuracy is five meters. I live in Brazil and it worked fine in my city, amazonian I commanded him in Rio rande North. Realmente cumpre o que ... Read more

• posted byMadalena2000 on 06/29/2013

Friends, Its the best buy I have! I have try to use and work great! Using google earth you can find your car easy and quickly!! Excelent product!! I will buy another one sure!! I Install by myself, very easy. For the configuration, you just send 4 sms and the devire answer the configuration. To receive the global position , you just call to GSM number ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFranOtero on 06/23/2013

The product is easy to install. User handbook is clear and provides detailed instructions about how operate with it. It's very complete product, with all function thath you can need: alarm, gps tracking, stop vehicle.... Material quality and packaging is high. The web page for track the vehicle it's no user friendly, but its useful. Data logged it's ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRokov on 06/10/2013

rich functionality quality of materials and packaging availability of software and documentation on CD detailed instructions in English Easy setup and installation double-sided tape on the antenna gsm (why is it on the antenna gps it's not) no usb cable in case the instructions are not written as a tune to another service, and the native service is ... Read more

Gsm antenna Inside Content
    3 0
  • posted bytunner on 05/01/2013

Its well priced, not an expensive item for the tranquility it gives. you can leave your car and if someone tries to open the door you receive a message on your phone. good finish, not lazy made. easy to install if you have the balls or a little knowledge on your car. none at all. the 'move' distance it's not configurable. 200 mts its a long range, but ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections