Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by mikeedavila on 04/26/2014

Pros: Very good tracker, good construction, seems like it would survive a couple of years. The accuracy is about 10 or 15 meters, follow the instructions and you'll have a fully functional unit. i don't know how to set up the microphone but it seems a good quality one. Tested the SMS functionality and it works, didn't test the GPRS by now. Cons... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by liquidacid on 11/18/2013

Pros: Very good device. Im currently making an Android app for it to make it easy to control. It is very reliable and its resoponding very fast on messages. Cons: The manual is not very good written, however every function is described in the manual but the responds are sometimes a little different. When making the app it can be a little hard t... Read more

5 4
  • posted by pauleiras on 08/18/2013

Pros: Actually delivers what it promises, the price is great, very compact, about the size of a cigarette pack, easy to hide, you do all the commands from the cell phone has many features, together with the google map accuracy is five meters. I live in Brazil and it worked fine in my city, amazonian I commanded him in Rio rande North. Realmente... Read more

17 6
  • posted by Madalena2000 on 06/29/2013

Pros: Friends, Its the best buy I have! I have try to use and work great! Using google earth you can find your car easy and quickly!! Excelent product!! I will buy another one sure!! I Install by myself, very easy. For the configuration, you just send 4 sms and the devire answer the configuration. To receive the global position , you just call... Read more

3 0
  • posted by FranOtero on 06/23/2013

Pros: The product is easy to install. User handbook is clear and provides detailed instructions about how operate with it. It's very complete product, with all function thath you can need: alarm, gps tracking, stop vehicle.... Material quality and packaging is high. Cons: The web page for track the vehicle it's no user friendly, but its useful.... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Rokov on 06/10/2013

Pros: rich functionality quality of materials and packaging availability of software and documentation on CD detailed instructions in English Easy setup and installation double-sided tape on the antenna gsm (why is it on the antenna gps it's not) Cons: no usb cable in case the instructions are not written as a tune to another service, and the n... Read more

Gsm antenna Inside Content

3 0
  • posted by tunner on 05/01/2013

Pros: Its well priced, not an expensive item for the tranquility it gives. you can leave your car and if someone tries to open the door you receive a message on your phone. good finish, not lazy made. easy to install if you have the balls or a little knowledge on your car. Cons: none at all. the 'move' distance it's not configurable. 200 mts it... Read more

2 0
  • posted by marmundo on 03/30/2013

Pros: Small Low Weight Nice Reception A lot of functions, like engine cut-off, monitoring, area warning Cons: Battery isn't longer GPS discharged my motorcycle battery It's relative expensive OtherThoughts: It can be a problem of my unit, but in 1 day it take all the charge from my motorcycle battery. It can be a great investiment if you live i... Read more

5 1
  • posted by rcrdiao on 01/27/2013

Pros: Good material, works fine, I bought two prepaid gsm chips (one for the gps and one for my notebook) and today I track my car every 15 minutes. Instalation is easy if you understand your car eletric wires. Cons: The product lost the configuration and needed to resubmit. I dont know why. OtherThoughts: I have to pay taxes in Brazil . I thin... Read more

2 4
  • posted by Arnnold on 10/27/2012

Pros: An excellent product. Very rich in options and possibilities. Very precise about the location of the vehicle. Allows continuous tracking of the vehicle, plus many advanced features. Cons: There is no indication in the DX model of this product. For the model, I was forced to search the forum. The operation manual is very poor in informatio... Read more

10 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections