DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Data Charging Braid Nylon Cable for Sony / HTC - Green (90cm)
Customer’s impression:
Useful Durable portable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9723602 on 10/15/2015

What you pay is what you get... Actually the quality is ok, compared to the price. Firm cable. I hope it will last. Waited way to long for it. Even though they shipped it in 24hrs, I waited for almost 3 weeks.

0 0 0

• posted byharald74 on 09/22/2015

A pretty useful cable, and very good for the price. The braided covering makes it more attractive than plastic covered cables. Being flat, it doesn't twist itself up to the same extent that round cables do, making it easier to keep in order. The cable was slightly stiffer than I would have liked,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeshiy75 on 08/22/2015

Buena calidad. Pocas perdidas. Reconoce bien los dispositivos. Lo único, en vez de 90cm tiene 120cm.

0 0 0

• posted by9445820 on 06/27/2015

With THE cloth cord it does not tangle easily. Connections are firm and of good Quality. Fun colours!

0 0 0

• posted bykyker on 08/28/2014

Pros: It's realy what it announces, a fine, durable, beautiful cable which works perfectly on my devices. It's size and rolled fit make it so portable that i now have a lot of space. It's flat, so it prevents tangling when you put it on a bag. Cons: The plastic endings seem weak. Also, i bought a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere