Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvvladan on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Light is much larger than I expected. It has different modes, like high, medium, low. For this price range, you cannot find brighter light.Cons:Light is somehow icy white color. Bulky, takes a lot of space on bike wheel Very fragile bicycle mounting. Plastic which can ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmauch on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The light is very strong! It has 4 working modes and even the first one, with just a few LEDs on gives a bright light. The 4th mode blinks all the LEDs and is perfect to make yourself visible int the night.Cons:I have had no problems so far.OtherThoughts:At fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuiriOne on 12/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Article perfectly fullfills the expectations, together with the offered price. It brings important light & brithness. You should use good batteries, thats allCons:The plastic piece for placing it into the bike is very small and it is not enough for many bikes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 11/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very good illumination level provided by the 53 led array. - It has good battery life and also it works with rechargeable batteries (3x1.2V instead of 3x1.5V) - It's easy to install and adjust.Cons:- The holding clamp and the fixing part of it are a bit weak,... Read more

packed up
    0 0
  • posted byilma55 on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:really good way to illuminate the night. ride at night and all the pits and potholes are visible. I do not regret. I want to order another one so that was even brighter. here's something to make those red lights, then all would be super duper. cool. I advise to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjstan on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:excellent product, strong and clear light for night use. works well. helps a lot to see the paths the night and be seen. avoiding larger problemsCons:Nothing against. a good product for a good price. and good qualityOtherThoughts:I recommend anyone who wants a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysydneysurfer on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It is a very bright light and will have no problems riding at night on dark roads.Cons:It's a typical cheaply made plastic light but that does not bother me as it does it's job and is much cheaper to buy that any at the bike shop.OtherThoughts:Am very happy with the prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaddnod on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The light is good, inexpensive, the batteries last, it survived rains, it could be a very good product if it weren't the cons ...Cons:it WILL break, a friend of mine ordered one too and it had the same destiny, it is a very good product but the build quality mi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywooof on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Has 3 modes, first was "low", not all LEDs light up second was "high", all LEDs light up, the last was SOS, involving all LEDs to blink. Quite useful and it's really bright when all LEDs are onCons:build quality concern. I don't think this thing is we... Read more

2 0
  • posted byetilin1 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap, If some leads ot of order the rest is also enought.Cons:Only for improove your visibility. The old and thin handleabar in my KTM Stravai snt enough thick. So it sometimes move in the bumps.OtherThoughts:Works with AA bateries, I can use about 3-4 hour in... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections