DX » Community » Reviews » RichFire SF-749 LED 8-Mode 800lm White Diving Flashlight - Grey (1x26650 / 1x18650 / 3xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
excellent 0 Very bad quality Didn't trusted it for diving First Time on the water... was damaged by it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvg82ua on 07/07/2016

Файний ліхтарик!!!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysysvictor on 06/27/2016

pros: Приятный цвет, хорошо лежит в руке, небольшой, лёгкий, все резинки смазаны, что встречается не часто в фонариках. Переключатель режимов в виде кольца, много режимов. Ход лёгкий. Есть кольцо для верёвки. недостатки: доставка не почтой России, а доставочной компанией СДЕК. У этой компании не... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9117290 on 10/09/2015

Фонарь получил, с виду никаких нареканий. Качество сборки заставляет ожидать лучшего. Вышел из строя светодиод на 3 неделе жизни.

Impression:Very bad quality;

0 1 0

• posted byJeromeSmeets on 08/17/2015

Work but I broke the spring from the switch while having a look at the o-rings (had to be changed if planning to dive with it) The screw paths are of very poor manufacture with a lot of aluminium dust in them. In the end I didn't dare to put it underwater an am (happily) using it on dry land.

Impression:0,Didn't trusted it for diving;

0 0 0

• posted byKalikatres on 05/15/2015

Nada más meterla en el agua se inundó. Un desastre.

Impression:Very bad quality;

0 1 2

• posted byRobVader on 05/03/2015

I have bought 5 of these lamps, also based on feedback of others on this site. They are totally useless for diving. 3 of them flooded after 1 meter depth....the last 2 I did not use any-more during diving as I do not collect flooded torches. The price is very low...and that is the only advantage.... Read more

Impression:Very bad quality,0;

0 0 3

• posted bypieri on 04/16/2015

Pros: only if you like wasting money Cons: first time on the water... colapsed water inside the lamp.

Impression:First Time on the water... was damaged by it!;

0 0 2

• posted byRhuanBodart on 04/10/2015

Very good quality and usefulnes. I recommend it

0 1 0

• posted bysidodouma on 03/11/2015

RichFire SF-749 LED 8-Mode 800lm White Diving Flashlight - Grey (1x26650 / 1x18650 / 3xAAA) should be waterproof to 60 meters but flooded within 10 seconds at 2 meters depth in swimming pool good torch but not for diving

Impression:0;

0 0 0

• posted byCruzer1792 on 06/13/2014

The torch is small and perfectly weighted. The torch does everything as described in the description and is easy to use. Furthermore, the different settings are very usefull and in the brightest setting the torch is very bright (do not look directly in the diode when it is ON!!!). A perfect for a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere