DX » Community » Reviews » Universal IR Remote Controller Signal Tester (100~220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtkenmo on 07/26/2013

It is very easy to use: plug it in, point the remote control unit to be tested at it and press buttons on the remote. The tester flickers its indicator light and makes a sound indicating receiving the signal. It has a very low price. None except it has Euro plug so I needed to buy an adapter. This deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Who wears is my father, he said that besides being very compact result always displays correct, it is super easy to use and anyone, even the layman can use it The only problem encountered in the product is the connector European, here in Brazil we have a slightly different system, but it was no problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoe3ius on 04/25/2011

I test some IR controls and with all work fine. It do what they say do. You receive visual and audio confirmation if the IR signal are received. the European conector, I try to find the same equipment with the american conector but I don't find it and I need to buy an adapter. with and electric extension,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrunnerba on 04/07/2011

Good price, small, convenience, usefull tool. Runs 110 or 220 volts!!! No worries!!!! None. You know when you have a lot of remote controls at home, one you do not know if it works well? This is the right tool for you. You never have doubts if it works or not. He got upset if I did not know whether the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections