DX » Community » Reviews » Motion Activated Visitor Welcoming Door Chime (3-Meter Range/2*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by21ironman21 on 08/21/2011

This product have a perfect size, not too big and not too small. The sensor works perfectly and not fail. The design of the dog is pretty nice. The material of the product is very good and much strong. Do not need much energy of the batteries, it has long duration. I do not see any problems with this product but the switch on/off could be bigger, change ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRajeshkp on 08/12/2011

The product look good. its the size of a palm. build from good quality plastics. Very senstive, it can sense a person anwhere from 5meter and above. its just like a dog barking when its sees a stranger. The sound clarity is good. it sounds in a high volume. Its not working in LOW visiblity. In night the dog remians silent because of no light. It's so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaianemarchi11 on 02/03/2010

Product of excellent quality. The sensor is excellent, much better of what I thought that was. It is a pretty and very delicate product. Its price is excellent. It has great utility. I simply adored this product. It is a favour, does not have as not to like. Perfect product!!! It doesn't "cons". The only problem is that the children adore and want to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections