Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidnelson on 09/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have two of them. They work perfectly. You can use them in your camera, and they're so small! It's amazing how data can be crammed onto such a tiny piece of plastic! Cons:Very easy to lose if you can't remember where you put them. Just yesterday I lost mine and only j... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylionsden on 06/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very reasonably priced. * Although this may not be an original, it's not an issue. *Works perfectly, never had any problems Cons:*After using a number of these items over the last year and a half, and having bought them for friends, I can honestly say that I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTakero on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with almost every electronic device nowadays. 2GB of memory isn't as small as it seems. Some devices such as NDS R4 Card need MicroSDs of 2GB in the most to work. It's pretty useful then. Useful to always carry important things with you. Cons:It's not original, wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byownager on 02/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Extrememely cheap -At Finland price is 3x, +shipping -Plug and play, no need to format -It's SanDisk=goood quality. -If you get working adapter, then you can use this card at your camera/pc/mobile phone/media player.... Cons:-MicroSD->SD converter not work... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanu7 on 02/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap. - Very cheap. - Does what it have to do. - It's very resistant and the materials looks good. Cons:- Died a few days ago, after more than 2 years of daily use in my mobile phone. - Once formatted, the real capacity of the device is approximately 1.8 GB - The SD... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavx80 on 01/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- A real Sandisk memory card. - Useful for many product. - Came with SD adapter so you can use it also for other. product like Digital Camera or Personal computer. - Very good for cell phone use. - Good solution for older product that can't use memory card wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidnelson on 11/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, amazingly small, especially considering how much storage space is on it. Very useful and conveniently low priced, considering how many products on Deal Extreme require micro SD cards, such as digital cameras, mp3 players, etc. Cons:Small parts, very ea... Read more

1 0
  • posted bym1sch1ef on 09/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its a fraction of the price of local memory cards. The quality is mint, shipping was one of the fastest Ive gotten from this site Cons:Other then the fact the adapter doesnt fit in to the plastic case that came with this memory card, there really isnt anything negative ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhobson on 08/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Kind of cheap; * Well packed; * Shipped FAST! * Came with a SD adaptor. Cons:NOT NEW! Mine came with lots of things inside. Maybe someone was usin it on a aPad or a MP4, because came with some videos, musics, and a folder full of sh*t with extension .app. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskurys on 08/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great price! - Looks like genuine Sandisk as far as I can tell! - Comes with SD adapter, also feels very sturdy, as much as a regular SD card - the 2gigs were available for use Cons:- None that I can find thus far - Only way it would be better would if if th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections