DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger with USB Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 34 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 4 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by anpinilla89 on 06/30/2013

Pros: Extremely useful for your iPod Touch at all, It is portable. Plastic body, so watch your step! or you will broke it. Cons: DON'T PROPERLY PACKAGE. MINE ARRIVED in good shape. DX.COM SHOULD PACKAGE PROPERLY SEEKING FOR ITS SAFETY. IT WOULD BE PREPARED FOR "SHIPPING TRAVELING ADVENTURE" JEJEJE, I MEAN, PLEASE DX.COM this is a deli... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by ann1003 on 06/29/2013

Pros: There is a USB power charger/adapter and a charging cable. It's white, has an apple product feel. It works. It charges. Price is definitely a pro. Cons: Compare to my normal charger for ipad, the charger is charging my iphone really slowly. The Charger cable very small, but that is to be expected, I knew it was small when I saw images of... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sidelnik on 06/25/2013

Pros: It charges my Iphone, and it was I wanted, I lost the original one, and I wanted a new original. but its to expensive so I bought this one and I can't buy an original where a live. I can use the cable for data transfer, and is similar to the original one. Cons: The quality is not the best, you can see it in the cable, the connector is a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Schefflera on 06/14/2013

Pros: Small Cheap Sturdy Shiny Clean looking Comes with an IPod cable as well - Great value! Cons: USB port could be on the side for a stronger connection. Nothing else comes to mind. Could have a power light, but I think everything should have a light. OtherThoughts: Does exactly what it says it should do, no issues to report after several mon... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Archirasika on 05/13/2013

Pros: Very good gadget. It is slim and compact, very authantic. Perfectly working with my ipod. I lost my original charger and tried to find chargers form local stores. it was very expensive with delers, so i bought some imported one. It was out of order with in one month. Then i gave up foe some time. i pod was just idling. Then i had a though... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Pros: -excellent price, much better than genuine apple -very easy to use, same as official products -very useful to have multiple of these Cons: -It's a little snug fitting into the dock connector, the shape is less than 1mm different than the official cable but you can tell the different as it doesn't slide in as well as the real one. however... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Cedarus on 02/07/2013

Pros: The cable seems to be the same as the Apple supplied one and is a great replacement for the one that came with my iPod touch 2nd generation. The USB powwer adapter charges all my other devices as well by just plugging in the USB cable. Cons: The USB power adapter could've been passed off as an Apple one if the text on the plug side wasn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Gasosal on 01/19/2013

Pros: The pros: a lot like the original, very clean with no scratches came, USB cord is long, the connection is correct, I hope your charging out good as mine is all good on the outside Cons: No load actually download the iPhone, I'm upset for that reason, Buy trusting the other reviews that say - if it works - I get bad, I hope it changed me O... Read more

Charger with USB  iphone Charger with USB  iphone Charger with USB  iphone

0 0
  • posted by JohnnyCache on 01/13/2013

Pros: -Cheap -Works for the smaller Apple products (Don't think your going to charge an iPad!! -Looks like the real Apple deal Cons: -None really.- OtherThoughts: I bought this as a backup and it does do the job. I have no idea of the little green dot meaning but the one that I received does have it on the power adapter. Bottomline: They are ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted by cande05 on 01/02/2013

Pros: It charges both my iphone and my iPad . Cord no but charger looks like original one . It also charges my ipad 2, while it is slow, it does. i use it for the car, working well, the quality matches the price, Cons: The price could be less, but it is cheaper than an original one. The material is not the same as the original charger Apple. fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections