Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflatskoala on 06/17/2014

This is a very thin ethernet cable indeed. Seem well built too, but fragile. You really must be careful how to handle it otherwise you are going to damage easely. Did not test speed but other guy did it in other review here. I connect my son laptop and could get full adsl speed (2mb here) For that price it is a good value for money anddid not find any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagreekone on 05/26/2014

It just works as advertised! The speed is Gigabit as advertised and the quality is very good also. And to not forget the price (this is why you are here - like me) it is the best price you can find on the market. It is to thin and can be easily destroyed if left on the floor (arrange it behind the furniture or inside a cable tray can keep it safe for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeanSA on 01/22/2014

I ordered this cable to connect my raspberry pi to my router. What a joy it is to have a cabled connection, prevents many drops of connection and saves me a USB port which I would have used for a network adapter. I like the form factor of the thin blue flat cabling. It is pretty. Unfortunately shipping took quite some time as it took a month to get ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjamesnz on 11/14/2012

High quality and thin (really thin!) Ethernet cable that functions as marketed. Good quality build with moulded RJ45 connectors with solid tags for 'clicking' into the Ethernet jacks. Excellent length and unobtrusive cable. Good price for a 30 Metre cable. None, works as specified. I used this cable to extend a wireless access point from a DSL modem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybearyhon on 08/29/2012

very good quality cable, my internet speed is stable even 30m away. the plug quality is good too, several plugging in and out and the clip is still good. worth the $.. will get another set of cable if price went down. nothing too bad. just need to unroll the cable as it's very thin. unroll the cable and don't pulled hard, it's a very thin cable. worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeroenbreg on 10/30/2011

Really thin and flexible cable, speed is decent; I tested it at full length and got 330Mbps (~35MB/s). Fits between the floor and the wall, so is easy to hide for the eye. Gets damaged pretty easily, I cut the cable to make it two smaller ones, but the heads are hard to install because the inner cables are thinner than usual. A cable tester is a must ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybanndsand on 10/03/2011

Cable is extremely long (100m) and is thin so quite easy to manage. No problems connecting to the network and gives the same upload/download speeds as any other cables of which I am aware. Price is the best that can be found and for such great quality. Not really many cons.. Was a bit worried at first when seeing how thin the cable actually is, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytolerant2 on 05/15/2010

This is a really thin cable that slips easily between carpet and skirting board, and lies very flat on door frames and picture rails, making it great for putting up inconspicuous temporary (or long-term) network cabling. I used it to get a wireless access point centrally positioned in the house, and to hook up a media center with reliable bandwidth ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections