DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Small)
  • 5 star 21 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosesuni on 10/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very good itmes, which does what it is expected. The holster is well manufactured. No loose stiches, no defects or need to repair/re-condition. It has a strap to carry it in a belt, but also a metal ring to have it hooked to other places (for example, a back-pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywern0r on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very cheap, even compared with other products from DX. It fits not only flashlights but small folding knives. You can wear it at your belt or in your pocket. Protects the flashlight or knive within. Good built quality. Cons:Not really found one...perhaps the nylon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster. Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster is qualitatively sewed. Has a metal hook for use with a carbine. Has a loop on a belt, very conveniently. Is suitable for the majority of small lamps on 1 AA... Read more

The first The second Second Third Flashlight Holster (Small)
    0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The best deal for the price, it perfectly fit my TrustFire R5-A3 ( SKU 39062 ), I also tried with my SpyderCo Delica and it's perfect also for that. Material is sturdy enough for the duty. There's an integrated ring so with a carabiner you can hang this stuff wherever you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybructime on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have a Sky Ray S-A1 1xAA flashlight, which this holster fits well. It is a small flashlight, and is held snugly by the elastic sidewalls. There's plenty of Velcro on the front flap, and the sewn-on belt loop has a D-ring at the top. Cons:Maybe the belt loop could be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirarref on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, nice camouflage pattern. Fits exactly on my Ultrafire c3 and its better than the holster supplied with it. Fits a little lose on my trustfire xp ef23 but its useable. Cons:The material is a little thin, so I don't expect it will last for long, espe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I own a Fandyfire G10 and I was hoping that this holster would be the right size. Well it is and it is amazing. It fits very snugly in there. I like that fact that it has a D loop and a belt hook also. I find it easier to mount the holster on the belt first an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycgargu on 07/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it for my vitorinox knife, it is perfect, nice design, I have never had any complain about usability, well this is not a complex item but wirks fine to me. Cons:I have not found any. I believe it works fine for what it was intended. OtherThoughts:Well fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeltrex on 06/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With a large metal keyring, and velcro strap, with stretchable side padding to fit larger flashlight bodies, this camo flashlight holder is a true beauty to behold! Protects your flashlight from fall damage, getting lost (I have mine on a string-cord) and fits... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdbravo on 05/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a nylon bag with a good quality finish than decent. It is very practical for carrying most AA flashlights and also has a nice camouflage design. It incorporates a very comfortable Velcro that closes the bag perfectly. Cons:I think I can not find anything against t... Read more

holster
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections