DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Mid)
  • 5 star 24 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 01/06/2014

I bought this case hoping to use it with my folding buck knife which is about six inches. I also like the camouflage look of the case. I wanted to be able to hook this into my MOLLE system in my backpack It does not really fit a six inch knife that well there is a lot of play but I don't think the knife will fall out. It could be sturdier and may slip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefanKRS on 12/10/2013

This is a good quality medim-sized holster for a flashlight or a knife. It can be mounted on a belt - a button and a velcro makes it hard to lose. Camouflage color looks pretty good. Nylon material makes it abrasion-resistant. Two rubber inserts on the sides makes your flashlight or whatever else fit tight in it. Have not found any yet. I have bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiscuit11 on 08/16/2013

It fits a single 18650 torch perfectly with plenty of room to spare in length however I imagine nothing bigger than 18650 torch could fit into the holster without wanting to move up a size. It has a clip on the back allowing it to be attached to a belt or around something. There is a material along the sides that is stretchy and holds my torch in place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaurocampo18 on 06/05/2013

Very good construction!! None came frayed stitching. The thistles grips very well. It is comfortable and reliable. Muy buena construcción!!!!!! Ninguna costura vino deshilachada. Los abrojos agarra muy bien. Es cómoda y confiable. ???????????????? I no!! It's very good. ???????????????? Yo ninguna!! Es muy buena. really liked the double strap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeadim on 05/15/2013

Woow!! What a great product!! The quality is great, really a good fabric!! Is very very very cheap,, the size is great (i use for my flashlight or my swiss knife, and both fits really good). Uses molle and i atach to my tactical vest without problems, also have the rivet button and velcro so it's very safe. The camo is great and combines very well with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 03/24/2013

For the price you can beat this thing but it is a bit loose on items Swiss Army Rescue Tool. These are the larger Knifes Swiss Army puts out. I use it for a folding buck knife I have. Nice Camouflage pattern on the unit. Not the best construction but the price is cheap and I like the camouflage. This kind of fits on a MOLLE system but it does not interlock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaed81 on 02/09/2013

My Ultrafire WF-502B fits perfectly in this. The quality seems nice. When its closed it holds the flashligt fine, guess there is no chance that it accidently get opened. The price is amazing, cant complain on anything really. Nothing really. The only thing that comes in mind is that it would be nice to have a holster like this in black too. If you are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMajstorce on 01/29/2013

Realy good holster, the size is perfect it fit's almost all medium and small flashlights. Realy nice looking material,Logo is subdued, Long hook & Loop strip allows plenty of adjustment, There is nothing bad to say about this product, the price is awesome. Like I said everything on this product fit's perfect. You will not regret buying this Ultrafire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotentM1 on 12/23/2012

Good sized holster for my flashlights up to 15.5-cm long and body diameter up to 3.4 cm. I have a 1x26650 powered flashlight that just fits! Build quality is good for under $2. Camo pattern looks fairly modern. You can either thread your belt through the belt loop to carry very securely , or also have the option to button the strap around your belt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytractiongrips on 09/24/2012

-Ruggedly built with nice looking material -Stitching is even and well done -Logo is subdued -Long hook & Loop strip allows plenty of adjustment -Elastic on sides allows a variety of tube diameters -The price is very reasonable I can't think of any cons with this one. it's made well and I jut don't have anything bad to say about it. Even if it were ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections