DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Nylon Camouflaged Flashlight Holster (Large)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBanglaBob on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite well-made. I like the colour and camouflage pattern. Fits some of my smaller flashlights and is up to the task. Cons:It is billed as a "large" holster when in fact it is rather small-ish. It won't fit any of the larger single-18650 flashlights like a C8.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Designed for flashlights with a thick handle and not very long. Good quality materials. Excellent fastened. Comfortable and sturdy belt clip. Good-quality coloring. Cons:Not practical. OtherThoughts:I have not found a flashlight that would fit comfortably into... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 05/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to be pretty well made. It has reasonably stiff construction. Velcro and snap buttons so the cover shouldn't come off unless you want it to. Belt loop also held by velcro and snap button so ought to be pretty secure. Cons:I thought this would take the Ultrafire C2/C... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections