DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Right-angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter/Converter
  • 5 star 12 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byffha on 03/21/2014

This is why I shop on dx.com. These things are impossible to find no matter where you look, but dx.com has A LOT of these sorts of adapters. Most works great and this one is no exception. I used it to be able to push my PS3 straight against the wall, right at the very back of the cabinet, which is impossible when you have a HDMI cable hooked up in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanieladfv on 01/19/2014

This angle fixes the problem that you may have with most moderns TVs that are so thin that cables cannot be used with the espace you want to leave behind the TV. This small angle helps you to really have your TV separated from the wall as far as two cm (1 inch) and the cable is never going to touch the wall. None really. It does what is says and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydonpipiolo on 11/23/2013

Perfect for TVs on the wall, for his corner will stop the cable bending and injuries occur in the inner filaments. Also gives you the ability to have more cables behind the TV sorted, and thus be more elegant and easy to clean So far I have found no difficulty. Over time I'll see the device behaves as I do not think there is any failure of the sort,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurfsv on 10/31/2013

They are great to avoid bending or twisting your HD cable when your HDMI port is near the wall. This probably will make the cable last longer. The plastic case is very solid and strong, protecting the connectors. The only thing that made me sad is that it has fixed angle. Others similars like SKU 113808 can rotate 180 degrees, but I'm not sure if they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoozpinar on 09/23/2013

I have only postitive things to tell about this product. It does exactly what I need. It is a simple adapter for my LCD tv. it is the right angle. I have read from different users that they had bought the wrong angle. So I took foto and compared with my TV and ordered. It was the right angle. no cons, as it works technically. and it was delivered quickly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDdorneles on 08/01/2013

Good quality, works. Great solution, genny idea. Until now... none, its working for almost one month, i dont think is going to be defective, very simple. Good product, good quality, would recomend it to a friend. Great idea if you wand a clean and sort cabling. Excellent to not damage the cables and save space on the rear panel of the devices. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolomatus on 06/20/2013

The devices are always to close of the wall and the cables are always done to be direct, don't know who got this idea but is just great, should be for other cables too. Excellent to not damage the cables and save space on the rear panel of the devices. If you have a wall stand the space is limited. I found none. Probably that this one turns the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathiasmarkussen@gmail.com on 06/03/2013

It's cheap, and it works. None, really. Except that the TV manufacturers makes me buy this sort of stuff... Since my TV hangs on the wall, and the HDMI sockets are directed straight at the wall, i needed this to make it possible to attach any HDMI cables. Make sure to get the right angle - since the HDMI socket is not symmetrical this might leave the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimag on 04/27/2013

It's small and lets me plug devices into the hdmi ports on the side of my tv. Decent build quality Can't think of any Not much to say, it works! You plug it in the tv and plug in the HDMI cable and you're good to go. Before you order, check the orientation of the port on your tv or device, there's another version with the connectors turned 180 degrees.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroman282 on 02/05/2013

Its very good build and both sides connect very well. The only problem was that i wanted conector pointed to the ground and this one pointed to other way. But this is problem of my TV and i think every TV have their connectors pointed different ways. Both connectors are gold u will not get this quality for this price somewhere else. So if u wont get ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections