DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Right-angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter/Converter
  • 5 star 8 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthurfsv on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They are great to avoid bending or twisting your HD cable when your HDMI port is near the wall. This probably will make the cable last longer. The plastic case is very solid and strong, protecting the connectors.Cons:The only thing that made me sad is that it h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDdorneles on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good quality, works. Great solution, genny idea.Cons:Until now... none, its working for almost one month, i dont think is going to be defective, very simple.OtherThoughts:Good product, good quality, would recomend it to a friend. Great idea if you wand a clean... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypolomatus on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The devices are always to close of the wall and the cables are always done to be direct, don't know who got this idea but is just great, should be for other cables too. Excellent to not damage the cables and save space on the rear panel of the devices. If you h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathiasmarkussen@gmail.com on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's cheap, and it works.Cons:None, really. Except that the TV manufacturers makes me buy this sort of stuff...OtherThoughts:Since my TV hangs on the wall, and the HDMI sockets are directed straight at the wall, i needed this to make it possible to attach any H... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimag on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's small and lets me plug devices into the hdmi ports on the side of my tv. Decent build qualityCons:Can't think of anyOtherThoughts:Not much to say, it works! You plug it in the tv and plug in the HDMI cable and you're good to go. Before you order, check the orientati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroman282 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Its very good build and both sides connect very well. The only problem was that i wanted conector pointed to the ground and this one pointed to other way. But this is problem of my TV and i think every TV have their connectors pointed different ways. Both connectors are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcslindberg on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This right angle HDMI adapter is ok quality, I can not see any difference on the screen after i have added this HDMI to the existing HDMI cableCons:This HDMI right angled adapter is good when a HDMI cable is attached behind a flat screen LCD or LED with a HDMI socket tur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunodantasfa on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have a LCD TV fixed on my wall. The genious engineer who designed the tv (not only mine, but probably all tvs) putted the hdmi port in a way that you can't let the TV too close to the wall. Believe me, I used to force some space between the TV and the wall wi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydbpetry on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well this is the kind of adapter that I wouldn't ever be able to buy in my city. It works great, it does what is supposed to. I used mine to free some space behind my TV and that does the job.Cons:I couldn't find in the whole deal extreme site an adapter that i... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjoonak on 11/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Quality is good and it does what it should do. Good product for good price. No cons. Cons:No cons, well have one: I would need same kind of adapter to my other project but the angle should be opposite to this. Deal Extreme don't have one. OtherThoughts:I use th... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections