DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Right-angle HDMI Male to Female Adapter/Converter
Customer’s impression:
Useful bad BOM Satisfeito dx.com
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterstalker on 07/12/2015

works great connecting to 4K TV snug fit, but not too tight. no noticeable quality loss of signal

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byluigidfc on 05/25/2015

Comprei esse produto justamente pq ele se encaixaria no meu monitor (que fica pendurado na parede) e apontaria o cabo HDMI para BAIXO. Portanto, o produto entregue veio com a posição do conector ao contrário da foto, o que fará o cabo ficar apontado para CIMA, incapacitando o uso, uma vez que o e... Read more

Conectores invertidos

0 0 0

• posted byroliveira092011 on 01/20/2015

Produto em perfeitas condiçoes, o mesmo veio conforme anuncio e foi uma otima compra. Nao ha contra indicaçoes.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byphgsbr on 01/16/2015

Muito util se sua tv está presa na parede e a saída HDMI da tv não está na lateral. Não vi nada que desqualificasse o produto, porém há uma insignificante perda na pontência do sinal. Caiu de 100% para 99%, só isso.

0 0 0

• posted byzjhony on 10/11/2014

recebi o produto em perfeito estado ......................................................................................................

Impression:dx.com;

0 0 0

• posted bygpsrv on 08/03/2014

excelente produto

Impression:Satisfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byffha on 03/21/2014

This is why I shop on dx.com. These things are impossible to find no matter where you look, but dx.com has A LOT of these sorts of adapters. Most works great and this one is no exception. I used it to be able to push my PS3 straight against the wall, right at the very back of the cabinet, which a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieladfv on 01/19/2014

This angle fixes the problem that you may have with most moderns TVs that are so thin that cables cannot be used with the espace you want to leave behind the TV. This small angle helps you to really have your TV separated from the wall as far as two cm (1 inch) and the cable is never going to the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonpipiolo on 11/23/2013

Perfect for TVs on the wall, for his corner will stop the cable bending and injuries occur in the inner filaments. Also gives you the ability to have more cables behind the TV sorted, and thus be more elegant and easy to clean So far I have found no difficulty. Over time I'll see the device as I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarthurfsv on 10/31/2013

They are great to avoid bending or twisting your HD cable when your HDMI port is near the wall. This probably will make the cable last longer. The plastic case is very solid and strong, protecting the connectors. The only thing that made me sad is that it has fixed angle. Others similars like SKU... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere