Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrcjones2601 on 01/16/2014

When travelling you always need spare batteries and these batteries are just the item you need. With a separate charger to the camera you always have a spare charged battery. I would suggest if you are buying batteries for cameras that you buy two spare batteries. If you are going on holidays you must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcjones2601 on 01/09/2014

The batteries are good to pack in your travel spares. They are great to have on tour as batteries need replacement when you have high usage on tours. Also when you are on holidays if a battery fails you often can not get a replacement immediately over the counter. Small, compact, holds charge. Can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydumper on 11/21/2013

Fits perfectly into the panasonic TZ10 camera. This is not any play in the fit and the electrical contact is stable. Very good battery life. excellent price. Reasonable build quality. Still works very well after over a year of use. None I can think of. I have had 3 of the batteries for over a year now.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymmgi85 on 09/03/2013

A bateria apresenta uma capacidade idêntica à original. As dimensões são exactamente iguais conseguindo-se a fácil instação. O tempo de carregamento é idêntico ao da bateria original. Não tenho qualquer ponto negativo a apontar, para além do pre&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorbear on 04/10/2013

Cheap replacement battery for my Panasonic Camera. I buy it, receive them and put in to the camera directly from the package. It works fine, the camera displays correctly the status and for a fragment of the price of the original one i have a spare battery. No cons. Is a cheap battery. Probably it does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaschaM on 01/15/2013

Nice price for a spare battery for your camera. The quality of the product is not as high as the original product (but it's so much cheaper!) The battery looks the same as the original product, it's hard to get in Western Europe, and very expensive too (almost as much as a new camera). So this is a very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswissfab on 12/12/2012

The battery works properly with my Panasonic Camera. I can charge it with the charger I received with the camera. The quality of the product is very good, I do not see a difference between the two batteries. 950 mAh isn't very much. You might need to take another batter that has more power, or buy several ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynogyara on 11/13/2012

The battery really does its job well - seems strange, but in my experience actually it performs longer than the original battery shipped with my Lumix DMC-TZ30 camera, it can keep my camera up and running for more than two days (roughly 400 photos taken) Couldn't find any I have this battery for a month ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymanutori on 09/24/2012

The duration is better than the original one. The materials and it seems like the original Panasonic battery. Sometimes when you use this battery the charger level in the screen shows full battery, and after that, the battery is out speedly. But dn't worry, the duration is better than the original one.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrau83 on 08/04/2012

It's really the same as original. Just without the "Panasonic" written on it.I took 2 of these batteries with me to Europe and they lasted in heavy use of the camera the hole day till evening! Don't know of any. I would recomend it to the Panasonic camera owners. Don't buy the batteries in ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections