Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap Batteries work fine (haven't used them all yet) Cons:None (would prefered find a mixed set of 10 batteries because these 10 will probably last me years but it's irrelevant to the quality of this article) OtherThoughts:This kind of batteries usually last month... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRayMann on 10/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Almost every watch i own uses this type of batteries. i bought 3 packs and already used 17 batteries. The work like they should, no problem at al. Cons:One of the 17 batteries i already used is empty/broken, and one i didn't checked correctly. Because after changing the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMindflash on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These are cheap but good quality batteries that fit a lot of modern watches, I just grabbed one, tested voltage, it was reading 1.59 so it was good to go. They come in a 10-pack so you probably won't use all of them unless you have a big collection or you replace batterie... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLegoslav on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These batteries are good products at a good price. Now I am happy because I have not stopped my watch and everywhere I go in time. Just need to accurately determine the type of battery that it was a good substitute to the existing battery. These batteries can... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCakeladooth on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is perfect, they fit my scale and other appliances. they cost so much less than the other ones here in Europe. You can use them in watches, scales, electronic appliances. Cons:Nothing, these are just what you want them to be. Sometimes it is not easy to pul... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price for these little batteries. They cost so much in stores in the Netherlands. I instantly bought more after they ran out! Cons:A few of them don't work, a few of them aren't charged fully. Nonetheless; great price for the batteries. I don't mind changing the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashrantaryal on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is what it says, 10 AG4 377A batteries. I needed it for my watch. After replacing the batteries, my watch is working smoothly so I can tell you that the batteries work. Cons:Quality does not seem to be too high, but you cant expect both high quality and good... Read more

good packaging
    1 0
  • posted byruben0909 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works fine, only open and start to use. Local retail price is so much higher than this. Voltages tested were normal ... And battery size is perfect. It is just as the same you can get at the retail stores but 10x cheaper. I love this kind of items in deaextrem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlook on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, the price, seriously. You cant walk into the store, buying 10 of these batteries for a such a great price. Second, the life time, i must say, i've put a few into my watches and still (after a month) they are running. Cons:Only 1 con for me, but that can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhYong1986 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is unbeatable. Local retail price is so much higher than this. it can be handy when u need an extra battery to use with your gadgets such as watch or remote. the packaging itself is very standard and nice. It is just as the same you can get at the re... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections