DX » Community » Reviews » ZHISHUNJIA E27 3W 220lm 6000K 6 x SMD 5630 LED White Light Lamp Bulb - White (AC 85 ~265V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybalcondel on 06/05/2014

light is good for my needs looks good, small I used them for a 5 arms hall bought 5, 1 is flickering another one is dead.This is the lowest price on an E27 bulb I've ever found anywhere and free shipping to boot. They are the bright blue not the warm yellowish lights. This may be a disadvantage or advantage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsamila on 05/21/2014

very small, low consumption and do not heat. the color is perfect, the withe is pure little bit tendency to blue, but mostly perfect than others. the bright is below my expectations. very good one to ones that need a small lamp for child or the old people, can be lit on 24/7 without problems. I can recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaprhys on 04/14/2014

These bulbs are very compact & bright even though they use only 3 watts. They are smaller than they appear on line.The globe is about the size of a golf ball. This is not a problem unless you want to use them in a lamp fixture that the shade clips to the bulb. This is the lowest price on an E27 bulb ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections