DX » Community » Reviews » ZHISHUNJIA E14 3W 220lm 3000K 6 x SMD 5630 LED Warm White Light Lamp Bulb - White (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect All good Good LED lamp good for a price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byricsi on 02/05/2015

Nice and cheap E14 LED lamp! No problems with it whatsover! Give off nice warm white light. Luminostiy is also very OK for that price and wattage!

Good and cheap E14 LED lamp

Impression:Good LED lamp;

0 0 0

• posted bylubos996 on 01/15/2015

jsem spokojen.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8977831 on 01/15/2015

This is how we pay for low price and can not be changed, therefore I am satisfied.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 01/13/2015

Excellent product meets quality and competitive prices. would strongly recommend to my friends and colleagues at work.

High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byilyesferenc on 12/11/2014

Pros: 220lm is enough for a reading lamp, best price for E14 LED bulb, easy to use and fits perfectly to the socket Cons: nothing

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bylblasan on 12/05/2014

The bulbs are working well, are a very giid price for the quality, you can have less W like that you pay less on the bill

Impression:All good;

0 0 0

• posted byMcer12 on 10/11/2014

Its 3W so you can't really think its gonna light up the whole room, it lights pretty good for the price, concidering the wattage. Pros: -better than some bulbs woth twice the price of this one -doesnt heat up too much Cons: -Doesnt fit everywhere, the screw is too short for some lights

Impression:good for a price;

0 0 0

• posted byfaguncaz on 05/24/2014

I have decided to replace 8 standard bulbs 25W with this led bulb. I was prepared to get a lower light from the leds. Not true !! These bulbs emitts same intensity or probably more. Light has a wide angle, light weight, warm light, without dangerous glass, and extremely low consumption ( not ) am... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkpassages on 05/23/2014

Low energy consumption and lots of light (lumen) Warm white is almost as cold as white Fitting is a bit different/short from my old lamps, I had to turn off the electricity and pull the bottom contact from the fitting up so it connects to the lamp. 1 of 10 lamps was defective on arrival, great DX... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTarita on 05/19/2014

Good construction Light wheight warm color, good to read I have 3 and all work fine Made of plastic, but well constructed one I have no cons until now Its was a little bit hard to fix in my socket, but i think its my socket that is too deep Easy to use, but its a lamp, so everybody expect color,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections