DX » Community » Reviews » ZHISHUNJIA E14 3W 220lm 3000K 6 x SMD 5630 LED Warm White Light Lamp Bulb - White (AC 85~265V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfaguncaz on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have decided to replace 8 standard bulbs 25W with this led bulb. I was prepared to get a lower light from the leds. Not true !! These bulbs emitts same intensity or probably more. Light has a wide angle, light weight, warm light, without dangerous glass, and e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkpassages on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Low energy consumption and lots of light (lumen) Cons:Warm white is almost as cold as white Fitting is a bit different/short from my old lamps, I had to turn off the electricity and pull the bottom contact from the fitting up so it connects to the lamp. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarita on 05/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good construction Light wheight warm color, good to read I have 3 and all work fine Made of plastic, but well constructed one Cons:I have no cons until now Its was a little bit hard to fix in my socket, but i think its my socket that is too deep OtherThoughts:Easy to us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections