DX » Community » Reviews » ZHISHUNJIA E14 3W LED Globe Bulb Warm White 3000K 220lm SMD 5630 (AC 85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Poor very bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysermoher on 06/22/2015

I think I had bad luck because I waste 20€ in bulbs and they doesnt turn on. They arrived good with their box. But I put the bulb in the lamp and any of them turn on.

Impression:very bad;

0 0 0

• posted byDimtemp on 06/16/2015

I ordered 6 lightbulbs. Most of them were defect. I live in the Netherlands, so they should have worked over here. But they didn't.

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byherrbull on 05/22/2015

It's nice and cheap when they last long ,but that I don't know yet. When they still burn for one year I will buy more of these

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9125882 on 05/13/2015

Very good product, amazing results for that money. Very glad I bought the item. Perfect fit for my house.

Impression:good,Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by8952143 on 04/25/2015

When tryingl to make ticket for DOA, web-page doesn't exist anymore ... Really not satisfied... For me me now quite impossible to ask money back (refunud) or send new items ... Disappointed !

Impression:Bad product;

0 0 0

• posted byKoxxulator on 04/22/2015

The LED isn't that what you would expect if you read the discribtion, it's bigger then discribed has more then 3000K -> no warm light at all and not it isn't even bright I*ll nerver buy again those products, of cause they are a bit cheaper here but in the local store I get much better quality for... Read more

Impression:Bad product;

0 0 0

• posted byamrcoandrelima on 04/20/2015

Ótima luminosidade, baixo consumo e ótimo design. Espero que tenha uma boa durabilidade, mas isso apenas o tempo dirá... A embalagem é frágil e chegou um pouco amassada, mas não compromete o funcionamento do produto, pois ele é praticamente inquebrável (feito em metal e plástico resistente). Em e... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydjinkyman on 04/07/2015

Pros: Measured 3W at wall outlet. Great price. Steady light with no flicker at all on 230VAC. Cons: The plastic frame of the lamp is too wide, so it won't allow screwing down far enough in a standard E14 socket to get contact. I had to shorten my lamp sockets with a knife to make these LED bulbs... Read more

Impression:good,non-standard;

0 0 0

• posted bydefstroyer on 04/02/2015

i ordered 4 ledlamps but i never received them so i told DX about this and the send 4 ledlamps again. And i received them today i`m very satisfied with the bulbs. i will save a lot of money on energybills.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypeguan on 03/04/2015

Only pro's, the wattage is very low and the collor is almost the same as a normal bulb, quality is very good, next time I buy them again.

Impression:All good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: