DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Retractable Touch Screen Stylus with Strap for Cell Phones/MP4/PDA/GPS (Siver)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRetroHetro on 03/18/2013

Nice neat stylus for resistive screens. Passed the 'wife test' in that the wife s happy to use it to play games on her nokia n97mini. you need a screen protector for any stylus, as it will scratch the screen with repeated use. It's amazing how the use builds up; I can work out what game is most popular with the wife by looking at the screen wear on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejandroivan on 02/04/2013

The retractile makes it easier to write on PDAs. It has a good design. You have to remove the cover in order to use it. Doesn't work with capacitive touchscreens. Materials don't look to be quality ones. I bought it because it says "compatible with all phones and PDAs", but it certainly doesn't work with my Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570L, nor ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybadbutnotugly on 08/27/2012

Well, the main good thing about it is that it is terribly cheap, and has extension. So even if you have fat fingers, this stylus will not slip out. Not to mention that this baby arrived pretty soon. Well I hate the fact that this stylus has hard plastic tip. It should be soft. But it still works great. Some people like big stylus, I like little bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalmi2002 on 08/08/2012

Touch screen stylus, useful and strong. It is great for miniphone cell. It has a small elastic band to use with the phone to avoid to lose it. You can take it togheter with your phone, mp3 device or keychain. You will not notice that you carry it. Size is good. It is strong but it is lightweight too. I found only a very small con. I think that it could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeow1 on 04/09/2011

-Nicely made -Nice and small -Metal construction -Almost too small (almost) -threaded cap can loosen at times and allow stylus to vanish. (turned out to be the case in my case) -tip and threat seemed become slightly loose over time which did not fall out, but did pose some concern as time went on...likely could be crazy glued... -No reset tip for rebooting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeremiegn333 on 04/30/2010

-it is really small and take literally no space at all -works really well my my touch screen stuff like my: GPS, phone and computer screen it has a really nice and shiny silver cover it is really small, I am affraid to leave it in my car the build quality could be a lot better, after a couple days I could not put the cap back on Don't make the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghazghkull on 04/28/2010

Small. the back part is retractable wich is better as it doesn't retract when you put to much pressure as happens with the ones wich is the front part wich goes in. strap to fix to phone. I bought a few of these as I felt they dont look to last long, and I wasn,t mistaken. they do their job but they could be cheaper considering the materials finishing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzakmicha on 03/15/2010

Mini Retractable Touch Screen Stylus, indeed. Easily navigate and type on the tiny keyboard, protect your screen from scratch and fingerprint. works, looks nice, retractable, the cap could be screwed. build quality could be better. was decomposed after some time. Does not exactly match to my GPS because it could not be inserted into the hole of the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections