DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Retractable Replacement Stylus for NDS Lite 4-Pack
  • 5 star 107 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 31 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great replacement stylus for nds lite. nice looking design compared to plain designed stock stylus seen in nds lite. retractable and fits in the ds perfectly. nice touch response when using with DS Cons:its metal so it might kind of feel quite heavy at first compared to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZapcome on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I received the product a few days ago, i have been using it for this time and works great on the screen of the DS XL. Works almost like the original stylus. Cons:The material feels kinda cheap, doesn't seems like metal, it's more like a plastic with silver paint, also the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycertv on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There is a lot of styluses! Most stores would charge at least $10 for 2 styluses. You will have more styluses than you know what to do with them. Don't try to poke fire with them as it will ruin it. Cons:The pull out/slide in mechanism isn't as smooth as I wou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like those sticks and they worth the Price. I mean they are just stick, with good quality and at good price. They come in a variety of colors, so you can choose your favorite to play with your ds. They are retractable, I like that they are retractables. What else can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThisIsMyNickNam on 01/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Loved them, they extend making all motions a ton easier than normal styli. The colors and price are great and the build quality was impressive. Cons:I didn't like that they extended in the center leaving a valley gap, some find it comfortable but i like when i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Retractable so adults can use the stylus for the NDS well. Looks very professional and didn't scratch the screen. Cons:Not kids friendly. My daughter chewed on the stylus and it was no longer retractable and wouldn't fit in the NDS any longer. A full plastic s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLOUISSSSS on 03/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:RETRACTABLE RETRACTABLE Very good upgrade over the stock Nintendo DS Pointers. Fits very snugly and well into the Nintendo DS. Can give one to your friend, your sister, your girlfriend, and still have 2 for yourself... Cons:Low/medium quality. I feel like i wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakim on 02/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great replacement for your missed stylus. The metal build makes it harder and a lot more durable. Sorted colors you may choose which one to use. The retractable part makes it longer and better to handle and use. Cons:It does not fits perfectly at the DS slot. It stays a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCronoxlr on 02/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good for people with large hands. I expect that Nintendo designed the dual screen with children in mind. You get one more than one stylus with different colors. I have gotten a lot of use out of just one and none have broken on me. I gave one to my little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymashas on 11/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i just got them. i was considering to buy the cheeper ones from plastic, very happy i didn't , quality is very nice, no sharp edges. the build looks fine too. tried to reattach the two parts of the pen and it didn't break - so the build is good. i guess that usi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections