DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Retractable Replacement Stylus for NDS Lite 4-Pack
  • 5 star 117 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 35 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysk8er431 on 02/19/2014

great replacement stylus for nds lite. nice looking design compared to plain designed stock stylus seen in nds lite. retractable and fits in the ds perfectly. nice touch response when using with DS its metal so it might kind of feel quite heavy at first compared to stock stylus in NDS/ this metal stylus is good replacement for nds lite users who lost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZapcome on 12/12/2012

I received the product a few days ago, i have been using it for this time and works great on the screen of the DS XL. Works almost like the original stylus. The material feels kinda cheap, doesn't seems like metal, it's more like a plastic with silver paint, also the colors aren't really attractive. The retractable part doesn't move smoothly. It's too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycertv on 10/13/2012

There is a lot of styluses! Most stores would charge at least $10 for 2 styluses. You will have more styluses than you know what to do with them. Don't try to poke fire with them as it will ruin it. The pull out/slide in mechanism isn't as smooth as I would like it to be. One of the most dreaded thing I think most NDS users can attest to is that if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byel_corb_negre on 01/26/2011

I like those sticks and they worth the Price. I mean they are just stick, with good quality and at good price. They come in a variety of colors, so you can choose your favorite to play with your ds. They are retractable, I like that they are retractables. What else can you ask for a stick? They are comfortable and they doesn’t break easily. Also, they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThisIsMyNickNam on 01/17/2011

Loved them, they extend making all motions a ton easier than normal styli. The colors and price are great and the build quality was impressive. I didn't like that they extended in the center leaving a valley gap, some find it comfortable but i like when it is two solid pieces more. There are other retractable styli on here that i enjoyed but I forgot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjprikkel on 03/13/2010

Retractable so adults can use the stylus for the NDS well. Looks very professional and didn't scratch the screen. Not kids friendly. My daughter chewed on the stylus and it was no longer retractable and wouldn't fit in the NDS any longer. A full plastic stylus would be much better for a child or anyone who chews on objects. Great for adults. Not so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLOUISSSSS on 03/10/2010

RETRACTABLE RETRACTABLE Very good upgrade over the stock Nintendo DS Pointers. Fits very snugly and well into the Nintendo DS. Can give one to your friend, your sister, your girlfriend, and still have 2 for yourself... Low/medium quality. I feel like i will break them if i bent them the wrong way. Not very sturdy, but they work well enough... Good stuff.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakim on 02/15/2010

Great replacement for your missed stylus. The metal build makes it harder and a lot more durable. Sorted colors you may choose which one to use. The retractable part makes it longer and better to handle and use. It does not fits perfectly at the DS slot. It stays a bit loosy and making it easier to be dropped by mistake. Some colors are not too nice.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCronoxlr on 02/10/2010

Very good for people with large hands. I expect that Nintendo designed the dual screen with children in mind. You get one more than one stylus with different colors. I have gotten a lot of use out of just one and none have broken on me. I gave one to my little sister and she has not broken hers. They start out being very firm and rigid (which I liked)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymashas on 11/03/2009

i just got them. i was considering to buy the cheeper ones from plastic, very happy i didn't , quality is very nice, no sharp edges. the build looks fine too. tried to reattach the two parts of the pen and it didn't break - so the build is good. i guess that using a lot of force it could break but so will anything else. too bad they can't be only black ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections