DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini 500mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDracoNet on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a really tiny USB power adapter and it looks very nice (brilliant white), you can keep it in any place, very usefull if you are travelling. You can charge any USB gadgets with this adapter (I use it to charge smartphone, Ipod and ebook). Cons:I don't fin... Read more

Specs printed on frontal Charging my iPod
    0 0
  • posted byflipjetiel44 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very simple in use for my e-book reader. And also it is very small, so when you are travelling you can just put it in your luggage, for it is a small item. Also the delivery was very fast just 3 weeks Cons:I dont know any minus point. For it is just put in the usb-cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravazzi on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice product! The built quallity is OK. You can charge you iPhone, or in my case my MP3. It's easy to carry anywhere! It has a great cost/benefit! Cons:Until now nothing against the product! I've only used it three times and for now I have nothing to compla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroi258 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a verry nice product. Small size and good built quallity. Does charge Iphone / Ipod or any other gadget on USB. It does have an EU power socket. Great for a secondary charger for home/office or just to have arround for traveling . Cons:No con what so ever. no cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections