DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter/Charger - Black (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 16 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfsito on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice design copying apple models. -Feels resistant Cons:-Bad inner quality. -of 3 chargers I bought one didnt work when it arrived. One broke a month later. OtherThoughts:Doesnt worth to buy something that is going to break, youre going to pay for a new one and youre g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlegmaciel on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything. It's an excellent USB charger. Perfect for many types of devices, I recommend buying three more units, so no need to carry wherever you go. Leave one at home, one at work and one at the beach house. Necessary for those who always forget the charger... Read more

1 0
  • posted byericn1 on 03/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well made charger, looks almoast as Apple product. Working with iPhone 4S and for iPad 2 without problem. Cons:Only 1A charger - for iPhone OK, for iPad is a bit slower. Charging cable is not part of this charger. OtherThoughts:I can recommed it. I want to buy it b... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrocual on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good charger for EU. It will do the job without any problem to charge all items that you have with usb connector. You will be very happy with it. Good desing too because it is really rounded and good. Cons:Only problem is that it will need a lot of shipping time to have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFriedelchen on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Stable power, no spikes, good price, good build quality of dark black plastic without sharp edges, looks good Cons:None so far, works like a charm OtherThoughts:First i used an expensive Logitech branded Adapter to power my Arduino UNO Project and had trouble... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDreammaster on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent build quality, seems very solid. - The color and finish is nice and looks really well. - It charges fast and charges almost all USB-powered devices. - The plug is interchangeable and can be used with all iPhone-like plugs - It's really small and easy to tran... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvennd on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I received this package today, It contained my adaptor (in black), I tried it and it charged my mobile (sony ericson live). My intention is to use it with my raspberry pi, it does work . It delivers enough power to run it. (aprox 1 A, RPI needs 750+ mA) - powers Raspberry... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcReick on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:when you are looking for a USB power adapter/charger for your Iphone/Ipad no need to look any further, you have just found it!! This product realy works op to its standards, even while charging my Iphone, I could work with it! Cons:None at all, it works perfectly. The p... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJ.Machado on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks exactly like an apple one, just in the black color. I think this is the main pro, just to get a charger in a different color. Either way it works like a charm. Cons:None at all, it works perfectly. The price could be cheaper, but it`s not expensive. Here in brazi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnaline on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like a charm on devices like phones and battery pack that charge through USB. You can change the "plug" that goes into the socket to a standard "radio wire" if you need a longer reach. Cons:Not for tablets, they require higher amp and apparently... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections