DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini 1000mA USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 56 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuseyincemre on 12/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sarj aleti oldukça küçük ve hizli sarj ediyor, Xperia X8'imi.. Cons:O kadar küçük bir cihaz ki prizin içerisinde neredeyse kayboluyor.. OtherThoughts:Kullanisli ve gayet sik.. Tavsiye ederim, bir akilli telefon sahibi olar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddiebarlev73 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:small, elegant design, good price. Cons:Does not produce the stated output power. OtherThoughts:I bought this item because it has 1A output inorder to use it with a wide variety of electronics products. My daily use was to charge my cell phone and external battery packs... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorixl on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buen precio y aparente buena calidad. Comodo por la posicion del conector USB. Cons:Ninguna por el momento. Una lucecita para indicar su funcionamiento no estaria mal... OtherThoughts:Esta vez no a tardado tanto en llegar... a ver si sigue asi. El envoltorio, como s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenriton on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. Looks just like an apple product. Very small too. Does charge ipods (but not ipads or other power-hungry devices like other tablets and some phones) Cons:Does not fit inside of the larger round european plugs. For these I have to use an adapter. If t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalrod09 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've used it to charge a Kindle and an old Ipod nano 8 GB (third generation). Works flawlessly on both. It doesn't get too hot, solid built, hard to imagine that at this price can work so well. Usado para cargar un Kindle y un Ipod nano 8 gb que ya tiene unos cuantos a&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliran6 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. very small, but works well. I have bought many items from Deal Extreme operating only on the computer. USB hub warmer, heated slippers, and everything I wanted to use not only to the computer, but the site such as watching television. therefore received the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurion64 on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is reasonable compare to the price out there.. The built is better than i thought. I can say it is very solid and durable. Size is very tiny to other chargers. very compact and easy to use as travel companion. Charging time: Quite fast/ same as the origina... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysaar75a on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fast Charging, seems very close if not the same - to the original charging speed. Seems it high quality product, not like a lot of another wall charger adapter that selling on the internet Cons:NO OtherThoughts:... Bottomline:Buy it, even buy more than one ! A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslobodan.babic on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small, compact, and pretty design. Great for home or travel. It's a no-brainer – you plug it in and it works. Did not notice any heating when charging my phone or tablet. Cons:None whatsoever. OtherThoughts:Thinking of buying more of these to build a small... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygete88 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:NO pros for now, it's not heating while charging, which is the main problem of this adapters. Cons:Very slick, and tiny, which makes it easy to carry. Looks nice, works nice. It's a 10 ! OtherThoughts:Looks like an apple charger, it even says it's designed by apple in cal... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections