DX » Community » Reviews » A008 Mini Car Cigarette Powered USB Charging Adapter - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Useful OK Cheap BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaphaMondaini on 03/15/2017

Produto excelente, superou as expectativas. Recomendo a aquisição!

Impression:good,OK,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by10720480 on 02/24/2017

Nice and practical mini car cigarette adapter. The USB output is a cool function within it. I like the product and happy to deal with DX.com. New and undamaged delivery too. protected well when I received it. Nice deal indeed.

0 0 0

• posted by10609402 on 12/06/2016

Заказ шол одним пакетом 40 дней до мск (уже забил на него,но хуй там... нате держите и распешите). По сравнению с хуетой из двух дыр под юэсби "полный глюч", этот порадовал и даже заряжает и очень быстро. 1А походу оправдывает своё законное назначение.

спасатель юэсби хлама спасатель юэсби хлама спасатель юэсби хлама

Impression:ахуительная хуитень;

0 1 3

• posted bywalter987 on 11/25/2016

The item work fine, you can connect any device with USB charge mode. I have a android phone, and you can connect in the car and use without problems. Great item for the price. The red light is on when you connect to the car.

0 0 3

• posted byspiralciric on 11/18/2016

This is a great product. It fits well and is very small so it looks like it is a part of the cars dashboard. It charges fast enough, I would say that it has 1000mAh, which is more than my wall charger.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFlash10000 on 03/03/2016

Handy to have in a car. Quite slow to charge, but saves you from e.g. empty phone battery. These are so cheap, so why not buy one to every car, I will (if i cant find faster one).

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMireiEx on 02/05/2016

It's very light and gives off a cheap and fragile look, but takes some rough handling. The contacts in the sides are a bit rigid, the first insertion requires some patience. The tip is a bit wonky, in my case it needs some rotating before the contact is firm, but that might be car-specific. The... Read more

Impression:good,Bright,Cheap;

0 0 1

• posted byraphaelk on 12/30/2015

Its good ! no problems....Very quickly!

0 0 0

• posted byfrn1@online.no on 11/20/2015

cheap, works well and is so small that its not in the way. I'm not quite sure if it given 1A. Maybe a little less but speed of charing is more than enough.

0 0 0

• posted byyanzappa on 09/13/2015

Cheaper and quality usb power adapter in your car for smartphones, cameras and other devices that require power 5V / 1A

Impression:Useful! Great for the price;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere