DX » Community » Reviews » E27 2W 37-LED Energy Saving Light Bulb (100~260V AC)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytipoip on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lighting is perfect for places passages, equivalent to a 10W bulb. I use it in a hallway and I am very satisfied with the performance, I'm happy with my purchase. It emits no heat and should last a long time, it's the heat that decrease the length of life of the bul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldaace on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality regular light, solid construction, perfect fit for the existing nozzle, focus lighting perfect for spots. Cons:Adequacy apparently incorrect voltage of individual LED's, because it occurs in one of them failures when plugged into 110v. OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbarrera003 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is cheap , you can use it for decorative purposes and you can save light, easy to install and hope it will last a few years . Cons:doesnt bright as much as i tought , it just dont work for overall use , i end up finding where to use this lamp , after some time... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylyangsuper on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- fairly cheap - uses only 2 Watts of electricity Cons:- light is blue which many people don't like - all the leds are facing one direction so the light is very focused on one spot, not like a regular bulb where the light goes out in a sphere OtherThoughts:I've tried ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykafidov on 02/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and it consumes very little Tues It is not good is not heated, and build quality. All LEDs are evenly and equally sanctifying. Set up the place quite easily. Serve with so many light-emitting diodes for very long. Cons:Light blue spectrum, which is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrian6322 on 11/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good product.cheap.is worth the price .illumination good in a bedroom to see around .2 watts consumption is exellent for that price .i will try it in a night lamp on side of bed good quality working just fine Cons:mmm..none at all .do not espect a very bright illumination... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxpock on 11/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well it is a LED Bulb lamp, it works perfectly, mine is turned on for days, it gives a straight focus light, perfect for reading books. É UMA LAMPADA DE LED, GASTA MUITO POUCA ENERGIA, POREM O FOCO É CENTRADO, PERFEITO PARA ABAJUR, OU PARA ALGUMA PRATELEIRA QU... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLFODX on 10/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:VERY nice finish and build. It is a "spotlight" globe and works as such. Compact size and shape, similar to a standard incandescent globe. Low-ish power consumption but... Cons:It consumes far more than 2W of power. More like 3.4W (0.014 Amps at 245 Volts). That is 70%... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTATTOOQAC on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, after reading all the reviews I noticed that this was what i was looking for. A low focalized white/blueish light. I got 3 of these and all work perfectly. The built quality is excelent. The price is very low. Cons:Personally I didnt find any cons in this product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnneivalu on 02/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product is a lot cheaper than the energysaving bulps you can but at the shops here in my country (Greenland). It is also very good to save energy, so I can only recommend this product. Cons:The light from the bulp is very "white", def. not good for bedrooms or places... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections