DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 42-LED Energy Saving Light Bulb (100~260V AC)
  • 5 star 34 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 31 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInfoMedia on 06/11/2014

-Very good lamp, low wattage and very nice white light is emitted. - Run's very cool and looks like it would give a really long life - Came in good Packaging too - Holder has good build quality and the entire bulb as a whole feels sturdy and well made - E27 Holders are not that common for bulbs here ( india) so i had to go get one from the store especially ... Read more

Lamp in packaging
    0 0
  • posted bywalker12 on 05/21/2014

Easy to install. Standard E27 fitting. Low power consumption. Light is fairly focused with very little light getting out in other directions than straight out. (old fashioned LEDs with lenses) Light very cold, 6-7000K range. Can be used instead of other bulbs in many places where light temperature or a wide beam is not an issue. Got mine as a point ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuzikislev on 11/24/2013

A very nice bulb, built very good. I have replaced a 12W PL bulb at the dog's yard. I keep it on all night long and the electricity bill stays down, Just 3W. non found yet. As DX need 500 characters as a minimum, I will keep looking for Con...:-) Nop... did find yet... I am looking for a better looking bulbs to replace more of the in-house lighting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWBA79 on 08/14/2013

great led bulb, nice and easy do use, not very bright but really good for a night reading or just a spot light, working well on my bedroom for over a year. one of then have even falled of my hand and did not brake or burned a single led. do not find any con in a year of using then. have then istaled on the celing of my bedroom, work nice as at spot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaiconcruz on 06/29/2013

excellent product arrived all right no defect very good price and best of all it consomi pouquisimo electric energy recommended it to all my friends to buy this lamp. found no against the product works perfectly and best of consuming pouquisimo enegia electric recommend this product to all Ecelente product. excellent product arrived all right no defect ... Read more

E27 3W 42-LED
    0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 06/19/2013

Very inexpensive, this makes the purchase options for LED bulbs in my area (Canada) seem ridiculously expensive in comparison. This model was light in weight and I was worried about its durability, but it is sturdy and showed no apparent gaps nor looseness. None. It works and seems solidly built. My own lack of planning: this single bulb will not be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalas72 on 06/06/2013

My idea buying this bulb was to try to use it for normal illumination on some small room on my house, but they do not have enough “lumens”, so I kept this for my aquarium and it was right; so use it for decoration purposes of for complementary illumination. I’m using it all days almost 10 hours daily and still working, so it’s a good product. Standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoZanin on 04/11/2013

Have a strong build and a blue cold brightness. Good for a table lamp. Possui uma construção bastante forte, e luz azulada. Muito boa para abajures e lampadas de mesa. The power is not so strong. It's 3W, so keep in your mind that its not miracle. It's a 3W lamp. É uma lampada de 3W. Não vamos esperar uma milagre! Perfect for places ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/06/2013

- it's a led bulb; - it's an E27 socket; - it's very durable; - it has leds only in front of the lamp; - it's automatic bivolt; - it's white light; - it's the top model of this specific line of bulbs according wiht the manufacturer. - the price is a little high in comparison with other similar led bulbs that illuminate more and more broadly than this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegohferraz on 03/01/2013

Good price, and very nice look of theprodcut, this have a very good tech visual and is very beautiful light bulb Just dosn't lights too much :( I realy didn't find any use of it, just when one of my light bulbs broked, and i put this one just to dont be in the dark! Not a bad product at all, but a little useless, if you know about light bulbs and this ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections