DX » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 42-LED Energy Saving Light Bulb (100~260V AC)
  • 5 star 33 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuzikislev on 11/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very nice bulb, built very good. I have replaced a 12W PL bulb at the dog's yard. I keep it on all night long and the electricity bill stays down, Just 3W. Cons:non found yet. As DX need 500 characters as a minimum, I will keep looking for Con...:-) Nop... did find ye... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWBA79 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great led bulb, nice and easy do use, not very bright but really good for a night reading or just a spot light, working well on my bedroom for over a year. one of then have even falled of my hand and did not brake or burned a single led. Cons:do not find any c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaiconcruz on 06/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent product arrived all right no defect very good price and best of all it consomi pouquisimo electric energy recommended it to all my friends to buy this lamp. Cons:found no against the product works perfectly and best of consuming pouquisimo enegia electric reco... Read more

E27 3W 42-LED
    0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very inexpensive, this makes the purchase options for LED bulbs in my area (Canada) seem ridiculously expensive in comparison. This model was light in weight and I was worried about its durability, but it is sturdy and showed no apparent gaps nor looseness. Cons:None. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalas72 on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My idea buying this bulb was to try to use it for normal illumination on some small room on my house, but they do not have enough “lumens”, so I kept this for my aquarium and it was right; so use it for decoration purposes of for complementary illumination. I’m using it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoZanin on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Have a strong build and a blue cold brightness. Good for a table lamp. Possui uma construção bastante forte, e luz azulada. Muito boa para abajures e lampadas de mesa. Cons:The power is not so strong. It's 3W, so keep in your mind that its not miracle. It's a 3W... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it's a led bulb; - it's an E27 socket; - it's very durable; - it has leds only in front of the lamp; - it's automatic bivolt; - it's white light; - it's the top model of this specific line of bulbs according wiht the manufacturer. Cons:- the price is a littl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegohferraz on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, and very nice look of theprodcut, this have a very good tech visual and is very beautiful light bulb Cons:Just dosn't lights too much :( I realy didn't find any use of it, just when one of my light bulbs broked, and i put this one just to dont be in the dark... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskela on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I replaced a tiny compact fluorescent bulb in my attic with this. The light is much brighter and comes on instantly, even when the room is cold. Cons:LEDs can deteoriate when they get hot. In very hot places, traditional light bulbs are the way to go. The electrical ins... Read more

2 1
  • Meh
    posted byalienalanliu on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Could be a bit cheaper because the light bulb is not that bright. fits securely Does as specified and all LED lights were lit and running, Cons:Not as bright as i wanted it to be. Can only be used as a desk lamp, nothing else because the light does not go very... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections