DX » Community » Reviews » Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB 2.0 Optical Mouse (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaninoEl on 02/13/2014

very nice color, comfortable to hold in your hand, wireless has a good range, i have used it accross a meeting room at least 8 meters away from the computer without any problem. the battery runs out after 2-3 months which is a little faster than other competing wireless mouses. still, a single AA battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfarbror_fester on 02/07/2014

-Very affordable -Easy to set up, just plug it on and have a go -Very nice with the Back and Forth buttons -Got a nice feeling -On some foundations the mouse can be very slow -Sometimes when I start up my computer the mouse stops working as it should and I need to Sync it again. As said it got a nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byippcippc on 01/18/2014

Good price. It has 5 buttons and one extra button on the bottom to turn off the mouse if you will not use it for a long time. Weight. Without drivers but not necessary. The cover of the battery es little weak an it can break down if you do not take care with it. I have used it for 3 weeks and the result ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreiRCW on 04/27/2013

Excellent little mouse. Very compact, takes a single AA cell to work, so it's not heavy either. Good range, over 2m from a single cell. Works perfectly on many surfaces, including rugged cloth, books, table top... Very comfortable shape, fits into the palm of my hand well. none really This is my second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynandaleitao on 04/23/2013

Very cheap for a wireless optical mouse. Great color, good materials, everything is working well, including the side buttons. I didn't need to do anything, it auto-installed and works perfectly. The buttons are easy to press and the usb is tiny, you don't even notice it. ;) To me, none yet. It's been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byR3Dr4gon on 04/21/2013

1.cheap - in israel you cant find any mouse that is that cheap (not even once with wire). 2.working very well to his price range, had 4 mouse of this kind so far, and all are still working except 1 that i drooped too many time and he can be still be saved. also working very well, at first i didn't excepted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeraselver on 04/21/2013

It is very good product. I have had it for almost two months,still working perfectly.I like the color and design but also the shape is adapted for useness.Easy to handle and a nice looking. The quality is good and it is realy cheap. The thing what like about this mouse is power off when it is not in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucho37 on 02/28/2013

Good price for a good mouse. And I really like the side buttons to back and forward more easily. No need of configuration, just plug in the usb and it starts working. It came with no battery. The package says it needs 2AA batteries, but it the truth is that is needs 1AAA battery. The scroll wheel is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneoninja on 02/12/2013

The red painting is beautiful. The battery supported is the default 1 AA, the best size! I bought because this. It shutts down automaticaly the infrared light when the mouse is very time idle, to save battery. Comes with a back and forward buttons. The usb adapter is small and is kept inside the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTuurDS on 11/24/2012

Accurate Cheap Nice design Very ergonomic Power off Small dongle Nice color "Feels" cheap Building quality No good manual I like the design, but building quality could be better. But it's cheap, so no complains. The mouse really fits my hand so that's a great pro. There's also a 'power-off'... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections