DX » Community » Reviews » Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse with Mini USB Receiver (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Uncomfortable Smile good mouse but breaks very easily
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: The mouse works as well, and as well the dpi and the web buttons. The mouse starts to break after about 10-15 falls, so, I can to say it's resistant. Cons: The mouse's shpae is special, what makes it uncomfortable for some people.

Impression:good,Uncomfortable;

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

a fall and break. My son make it fall from the table. It didn't work anymore. I Expected the plastic to break, but... stop working?

Impression:good mouse but breaks very easily;

0 0 0

• posted bygilo12 on 04/07/2015

good mouse but breaks very easily. It worked good for few months till it fell on the floor from 1 meter height. i would expect a product to survive this kind of a fall, but it stopped working.

Impression:good mouse but breaks very easily;

0 0 0

• posted byramonpm on 12/16/2014

Pros: Good size, low price and auto stand-by function Cons: low weigth I think it is really good product, the price is very good for a nice wireless mouse

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysergevic on 10/14/2014

Just received the mouse. Mouse is very good. Pointer moves smoothly and without problems. Of course, it depends on surface under it, but it is also ok without special mouse pad. One battery AA, but on case written that 2xAAA. It does not matter, as on site it is specified correct information (1xAA).

Impression:Smile;

0 0 0

• posted byHoier on 07/11/2014

It's quite the sturdy mouse, i've had it for more than one year now. I charged the AA battery four times in that one year, and i use it almost on a daily basis. It has a nice sleep function that won't use battery when it's haven't been touched for some time, which helps on the energy saving. It's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoSama on 06/13/2014

A very good mouse working perfectly with a very small usb dongle, it works great, and the price is very good. It use only one battery, and it lasts a lot. Plug & Play, works absolutely fine with Windows 7. A very good deal. Nothing really con. Maybe a little fragile. The built in quality is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreiRCW on 06/01/2014

Very good mouse, precise, smooth on various surfaces and has a pretty good range. (for me up to 1.5m is more then enough anyway, no loss of signal). A single battery give it enough juice to run for more then a month on average daily use and makes it quite light. none, really, this mouse is You to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosecarlosmj on 01/27/2014

- Good size. - Good price. - Low battery consumption (used for more than 4 months (for about 7 hours on each business days) with the first AA battery (brand Duracell - great brand here in Brazil). - Compact USB receiver can be hidden and stored inside the mouse. - The range is very good. - It has... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

When you hook this up to a computer the little arrow moves around when you move the "mouse" around! I would have prefered a color that wasn't so straining on the eyes... Could have been bigger! I know my girlfriends always complain why is your mouse so small, why cant you have a bigger... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere