DX » Community » Reviews » Professional 2.4GHz Wireless USB Optical Mouse with Mini USB Receiver (1*AA)
  • 5 star 52 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoSama on 06/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good mouse working perfectly with a very small usb dongle, it works great, and the price is very good. It use only one battery, and it lasts a lot. Plug & Play, works absolutely fine with Windows 7. A very good deal. Cons:Nothing really con. Maybe a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiRCW on 06/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good mouse, precise, smooth on various surfaces and has a pretty good range. (for me up to 1.5m is more then enough anyway, no loss of signal). A single battery give it enough juice to run for more then a month on average daily use and makes it quite ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjosecarlosmj on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good size. - Good price. - Low battery consumption (used for more than 4 months (for about 7 hours on each business days) with the first AA battery (brand Duracell - great brand here in Brazil). - Compact USB receiver can be hidden and stored inside the mous... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When you hook this up to a computer the little arrow moves around when you move the "mouse" around! Cons:I would have prefered a color that wasn't so straining on the eyes... Could have been bigger! I know my girlfriends always complain why is your m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltheMAD on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Side buttons are very useful and sensitive. Feel small and nice in the palm. Good response and easy to move. Wheel is sensitive too not nosy and not easy scrolling. Cons:Top buttons , left and right are a bit noisy. Does not track well on white and bright surfac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTortal on 01/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small portable design. All the buttons you'll need ( side-buttons, scroll, mouse-3. Small handy USB-receiver and a practical slot to store in in the mouse itself! You'll never lose it. Looks nice. Cons:Not the best of build qualities. Sensitive to what surface... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloherval on 01/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap mouse. In my city, it cost much more than 10 bucks. I think it really worth by the price. The mouse works very fine, it's really to start to use, all you got do is attach the receiver in a USB port and use an AA battery. Besides all these qualities,... Read more

nice one i loved it
    0 0
  • posted byTheMOD on 12/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had this mouse for over 2 years now, and it still works flawlessly! It is simple, small, overall perfect. It has an on/off switch and the receiver is indeed very small: it's as wide as a USB port and only 4mm thick. Cons:The build quality of the scroll wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscarbarillas on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Overall excellent!!!! This is a very good mouse. Quality good, smooth, signal good, range good. Over 3 months working without replacing the battery when good brand battery is installed. It only uses 1 AA battery !!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs UP !!!!! Cons:No cons , this... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBendito999 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is pretty inexpensive, compared to many mice. It has a sensitivity adjustment button on the top, the battery lasts a long time (and only takes 1 AA battery!), it has two side buttons for page forward/back functions while web browsing, the scroll-wheel also... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections