DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Focusable Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Headlamp (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 22 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrelict on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great watch for this price; light intensity is just perfect, including focusing options; light and easy to use. i can use it while running, also when cycling. it is very conveinient on the head. battery consumption is fair. AAA batteries; we got it for 2 years now and i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygermap on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great quality light output with the Cree LED. At this price , they become disposable. Cons:The tilt mechanism fails very quickly but then i fix the angle with glue. Also the battery holder could be better quality but for the price I can live with it. OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboulderiano on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light, cheap, awesome light, cheap...easy to use. It adjusts great in the head and it keeps a nice balance. It doesn't move. Great for trail running. Just think of the other people when you have the full power mode, specially in the camping areas. Cons:Quality: the smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuster84 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Zoomability - Decent light for the price (not very bright) - Ability to tilt the angle Cons:- Light beam is very distorted (zoom in, zoom out) - Brightness adjustment (high - low) is fully adjusted by turning knob only 15%. - Zoom screw is very loose (it keeps the len... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1337cookie on 06/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its very bright. Using AAA batteries is good as they are easy to get. The build quality was adequate on the unit I received. It hasn't broken in a month of use. Can flood/spot and tilt up and down. Has a dimmer so you can save batteries if required. Fits on your head we... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuffy on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Good quality Cons:-The focus can be a bit tricky to operate. Not as smoot as LedLenser. -The dimmer could dim more smoothly. -Took a very long time to get it. The dark nights was over when i got it. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Where I'm from LedLenser is the leadi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydingsbums on 06/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright and lightweight headlamp which is powered by 3 AAA batteries. It can also be used batteries. Lamp is made ​​of metal. Switches and controls on the lamp are performing solidly. Lamp can be tilted. Headband is OK, containers for batteries is also OK. Of h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloigu on 03/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:light, the focus and dim works great. maximum power is great. Cons:the power button is too easy to press, turns on every now and then in my back - better put to some hard cover or dim at minimum. the strap is not the best I seen, but for the price... the angle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythanakorn on 02/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Strong Light. I has powered it with the used AAA batteries from my old headlamp and it give me bright light than the old one. very useful dim lever and zooming, you can use it for all task, reading, walking, searching the distant, just choose the level of light you need.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJHM64 on 11/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have owned this headlight for more than a year now, am I still love it. It is very compact, lightweight, well balanced and comfortable. Therefore it can be worn for long periods of time without it causing fatigue, headaches or neck aches. I also like the lig... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections