DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Focusable 130-Lumen LED Headlamp w/ Cree Q3-WC (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGelbesMonster on 02/10/2014

this headlamp is just great, especially for this price! i bought this headlamp the first time about three years ago and it still works like on the first day! i also tested the original led lenser headlamp, which looks like the same as this one. the original headlamp is a little bit brighter than... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfheggem on 01/09/2014

Lightweight, easy to use headlamp. Dimmable and lightpattern is adjustable. Soft headband. I have the Leed Lenser product that this product "has is inspiration from" and have compared them side-by-side and this product is just as powerfull light and very similar light pattern as its The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrelict on 04/23/2013

Great watch for this price; light intensity is just perfect, including focusing options; light and easy to use. i can use it while running, also when cycling. it is very conveinient on the head. battery consumption is fair. AAA batteries; we got it for 2 years now and it is time to mention our to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygermap on 03/06/2013

great quality light output with the Cree LED. At this price , they become disposable. The tilt mechanism fails very quickly but then i fix the angle with glue. Also the battery holder could be better quality but for the price I can live with it. I use this product for work every day so it has a I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byboulderiano on 12/25/2012

Light, cheap, awesome light, cheap...easy to use. It adjusts great in the head and it keeps a nice balance. It doesn't move. Great for trail running. Just think of the other people when you have the full power mode, specially in the camping areas. Quality: the small "lever" for the fell... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuster84 on 11/14/2012

- Zoomability - Decent light for the price (not very bright) - Ability to tilt the angle - Light beam is very distorted (zoom in, zoom out) - Brightness adjustment (high - low) is fully adjusted by turning knob only 15%. - Zoom screw is very loose (it keeps the lens on place so don't loose it!) I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygorloj on 07/26/2012

very well build, very light, extremely usefull lever for changing brightness - usable even with thick glowes. Easy seeting of bean angle and nice zooming feature. Uses AAA batteries which are widely available. Maybe the brightness lever moves too easily, makes it possible to change the brightness... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1337cookie on 06/30/2012

Its very bright. Using AAA batteries is good as they are easy to get. The build quality was adequate on the unit I received. It hasn't broken in a month of use. Can flood/spot and tilt up and down. Has a dimmer so you can save batteries if required. Fits on your head well and isn't too heavy or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycuffy on 06/28/2012

-Cheap -Good quality -The focus can be a bit tricky to operate. Not as smoot as LedLenser. -The dimmer could dim more smoothly. -Took a very long time to get it. The dark nights was over when i got it. Where I'm from LedLenser is the leading brand with these types of headlamp. If you are looking... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydingsbums on 06/23/2012

Bright and lightweight headlamp which is powered by 3 AAA batteries. It can also be used batteries. Lamp is made ​​of metal. Switches and controls on the lamp are performing solidly. Lamp can be tilted. Headband is OK, containers for batteries is also OK. Of hard plastic cover is made ​​of the is... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere