DX » Community » Reviews » Flood-to-Throw Zooming Focusable Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Headlamp (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 23 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGelbesMonster on 02/10/2014

this headlamp is just great, especially for this price! i bought this headlamp the first time about three years ago and it still works like on the first day! i also tested the original led lenser headlamp, which looks like the same as this one. the original headlamp is a little bit brighter than this one, but not a very big difference (and the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfheggem on 01/09/2014

Lightweight, easy to use headlamp. Dimmable and lightpattern is adjustable. Soft headband. I have the Leed Lenser product that this product "has is inspiration from" and have compared them side-by-side and this product is just as powerfull light and very similar light pattern as its inspiration. The potmeter at the battey box to adjust light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrelict on 04/23/2013

Great watch for this price; light intensity is just perfect, including focusing options; light and easy to use. i can use it while running, also when cycling. it is very conveinient on the head. battery consumption is fair. AAA batteries; we got it for 2 years now and it is time to mention our thanks to the manufacturer and to DX! great light for great ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygermap on 03/06/2013

great quality light output with the Cree LED. At this price , they become disposable. The tilt mechanism fails very quickly but then i fix the angle with glue. Also the battery holder could be better quality but for the price I can live with it. I use this product for work every day so it has a hard life. I have sold them to all the guys at work and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboulderiano on 12/25/2012

Light, cheap, awesome light, cheap...easy to use. It adjusts great in the head and it keeps a nice balance. It doesn't move. Great for trail running. Just think of the other people when you have the full power mode, specially in the camping areas. Quality: the small "lever" for adjusting the light focus fell off on the first 5 minutes and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuster84 on 11/14/2012

- Zoomability - Decent light for the price (not very bright) - Ability to tilt the angle - Light beam is very distorted (zoom in, zoom out) - Brightness adjustment (high - low) is fully adjusted by turning knob only 15%. - Zoom screw is very loose (it keeps the lens on place so don't loose it!) I lost mine but fixed it with a normal screw. I took of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1337cookie on 06/30/2012

Its very bright. Using AAA batteries is good as they are easy to get. The build quality was adequate on the unit I received. It hasn't broken in a month of use. Can flood/spot and tilt up and down. Has a dimmer so you can save batteries if required. Fits on your head well and isn't too heavy or bulky. Battery cover is rubbery and doesn't always seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycuffy on 06/28/2012

-Cheap -Good quality -The focus can be a bit tricky to operate. Not as smoot as LedLenser. -The dimmer could dim more smoothly. -Took a very long time to get it. The dark nights was over when i got it. Where I'm from LedLenser is the leading brand with these types of headlamp. If you are looking for a good headlamp that does'nt cost as mutch as LedLenser ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydingsbums on 06/23/2012

Bright and lightweight headlamp which is powered by 3 AAA batteries. It can also be used batteries. Lamp is made ​​of metal. Switches and controls on the lamp are performing solidly. Lamp can be tilted. Headband is OK, containers for batteries is also OK. Of hard plastic cover is made ​​of rubber. Leuchstärkenregler the battery compartment is well ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloigu on 03/12/2012

light, the focus and dim works great. maximum power is great. the power button is too easy to press, turns on every now and then in my back - better put to some hard cover or dim at minimum. the strap is not the best I seen, but for the price... the angle adjuster has only two possitions. which are ok for working at table or walking, but not for biking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections