DX » Community » Reviews » Rotatable USB 2.0 Flash/Jump Drive Keychain (4GB)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybipo3010 on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really sturdy metal construction. I carry it on my key chain without any fear of breaking it. Also it works well as a USB drive. I've had no problems with it so far. Cons:Flash drive itself is kind of slow. Don't expect blazing performance. USB plug also rotat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byignna on 09/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Very good packaging. Excellent materials quality. It is a Sony! pendrive, or at leas it seems like one very much. Cons:Its a shame that this same model does not come with bigger capacity (8 or 16 GB). I don't think there could be another "con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPai10 on 03/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Durable and strong build, metal case and small size. Plug and play – no need for special software or installation Good package with nice to have magnet lock for future reuse Cons:Out of 3 ordered, one did not work. Key chain is fragile (not critical issue) OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleosg88 on 06/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The piece is very beautifull - You can use as a keychain because it cames with a ring that you can add to your other keys - it's small and usefull - Works perfect as a flash driver - Cames with a VAIO logo and it's absoluty nice!!! Cons:Problably it's not the cheaper... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections