DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Leather Band Quartz Wrist Watch with Compass and Thermometer (1*662)
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedoras on 08/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Big Watch seems to hold the correct time Looks expensive, doesn't look like it costs 10$ Good build quality The diverring can be turned Cons:Termometer seems correct, but measure skin temperature, not air temperature. Compass is totally useless, and is affected by the w... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshoaibsheikh on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:1) thermometer.....its accurate more than expected 2) tachometer is what i didn't even notice when bought it, cause they didn't even mention it in overview, 3) it looks very expensive 4) bigger is better, and this is what it is. 5) i got it in 12 days which was also not e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaartion on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:big and intersting watch, people all the time ask me which brand is that watch and that they would like me to show them where i bought it... it doesnt look cheap, looks nice on the whrist.. its really easy to use and handle. Cons:its little bit big on small ha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygtr2501 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The outer material of this watch is very good! you see the details of finish are excellent mimics the leather strap and has woven together that makes the bracelet firmly meterial of the box the clock seems to be aluminum. The glass marker clock is glass. Very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax00x on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really nice to see and wear on your wrist elegant and sporty at the same time .... its character and be very large both cash strap very flashy ... The hands illuminate even if it is not completely dark .. 's watch works perfectly grades marks them well ... the compass t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetroB on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Big watch with interesting features that grab attention. Everybody wants to check if the compass works. I'm beginning to like the Olum branded watches as they seem to be reliable. This one is no different and has kept time well. Nice detailing with markings very clear. I... Read more

Looks better in person Compliments leather jewelery
    2 0
  • posted byHelloFuckOff on 03/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It doesn't look like a 9$ watch. Massive and stylish. Some of the watch parts are just useless, like a tachometer, which is just fake. Second pointer is fake too Cons:The smell. It smells like toxic, i hope it's gonna vanish, cuz it's really poisoning. If you'd look close... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfaiskinha on 08/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It sure looks nice.... it's a totally diferent watch, that you won't easilly find one like it... Cons:-Maybe it's too big to some wrists -The compass doesn't work at all, it's not a compass, is just a piece of metal that look like it, but it is still all the time! -The th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelgoro on 03/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really big and good-looking watch, - Very good price, - Using it cannot be easier. Cons:- Compass and thermometer seems to be useless (I do not understand compass at all :-) and thermometer shows your body temperature and even this is inacurate), - I strongly advise n... Read more

0 0
  • bad
    posted byMoshnegutzu on 02/12/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:god watch, very nice, i like it. but same problem unspecified about compass what not work. Cons:i buy this with a handset and mouse pad, but after 1month and 2 week is not come. but nobody contact me to told me what is happen. but my money they take it. OtherT... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections