• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Did What I Wanted It To Do

posted by sanju77 on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I had very weak signals in a particular area of my house and have a smart tv and a desktop in that area. I connected this extender right in between the router and that Tv the setup was easy with English GUI connected to the router within seconds the TV and desktop has a full signal strength. Did some speedtests on the desktop there is just a small drop of speed which is acceptable for an extender. Changed the location about couple of times but had no problems in connectivity . As it works on 2.4 gigahertz it covers a good area with a goog connectivity. The GUI offers a lot with the different security level as well you can change the brodcast name (ssid). It runs on the same channels on which your router is working. The good part is that this product has an WPS button to easily share the settings without manually entering them. This product can also be use an an access point which is great..... my mother has dropped this product a couple of times but eveytime it survived ......

Cons:

Cannot think of any cons

OtherThoughts:

One Ethernet port can be used to connect a desktop without wireless connectivity

Bottomline:

A great product for great price

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections