DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Functional Portable Media Player Speaker w/ TF / USB / FM - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
excellent pequeño amazing! Sencillo Buen sonido
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynifemi on 08/12/2016

Pros: Great item. Never believe such small item could be that loud. People wonder how it is that loud when they see it playing. Very compact with many functions, can easily be carried around. The FM radio picks almost all available stations and very clear too. When I first plug to charge it it I... Read more

Impression:excellent,amazing!;

0 0 2

• posted bysetecentos on 08/04/2016

Pros: buena calidad de sonido para el tamaño, permite reproducir mp3 desde un USB o desde una micro SD. La radio FM tiene antena integrada y no necesita tener ningún cable enchufado para sintonizar. El conector "OUT" te permite conectarlo a un amplificador. Cons: podria tener algún sistema más de... Read more

Impression:Sencillo,pequeño,Buen sonido;

0 0 0

• posted byPlina on 07/06/2016

Got it just yestarday, and only try the fm radio, and Works really good. The speaker is powerfull, got a some energy saved in the batery, and was really loud today i'll try the usb entrance The cable to charge didn't owrk, but is a mini USB, and I have like 5 cables like that, just use anoter and... Read more

Impression:amazing!;

0 0 0

• posted bydvrmgm on 05/25/2016

excellent excellent excellent

Impression:excellentttttt;

1 0 0

• posted bypadackar on 08/09/2014

When I saw it first time I did not believe that small "cube" could have good sound - mistake. It has amazing sound to that size, clear, could be quite loud if you set it. Pros: - It is really tiny (you can take it with you) - Nice sound - clear, loud - Lot of functions Cons: - Without manual (?),... Read more

Impression:Perfect usefull device;

1 0 0

DX Everywhere