Great USB Flash drive
+ Capacity 2 GB is not big, but it is enought for me (use for transfer documents, images, etc., not as storage)
+ Everyday design, nothing special (for someone it is con)
+ Very light
+ It is able to put cap on tail to prevent that you loose it
+ Write speed 8.07 MB/sec (measured)
+ Read speed 26.42 MB/sec (measured) - Quite big,... Read more
Very cheap, 2 Gb of capacity. It has a red led wich shows read/write activity. It is a USB 2.0 device.
It has a good reading performance, I can play a HD video directly from drive Package was opened, data transfers was 2,5 mb/seg as a writing performance, so it can not reach an USB 2.0 speed limit. It has a good reading performance, i formatted the ... Read more
Works Has an activity LED Acceptable read performance My measured write performance is very mediocre 3.8MB/S Mine didn't have any verification sticker on the back. Very much doubt that my sample is a genuine Kingston. Horrible write performance. It suited my needs so I wasn't unhappy with it but given it's ordinary performance I would expect it to be ... Read more
Love the colour green packaging is handy as it just opens up without having to go and get a scissors and go cutting the packaging LED light is a very colourful red Cover does not fit properly on the back of the stick as it says on the overview on the description page Cover could be modified to fit on back of USB memory stick as it says on the overview ... Read more
This pendrive makes look like to be original Kingston 2 gb but it is mere a Chinese copy, therefore they present diverse tests of its falseness. . Led presents red where the original is green led, the name of chip is CBM flashdisk and its quality of finishing not and the best ones, also It does not present the metal plate saying with them to datatraveler ... Read more
- Easy to use - Good finishing - Good packing - Legal Color - Portable - Small, it can keep in the stock market, the pocket… - Works in Windows 98 and 98SE (need driver), Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux ...
- Good tax of transference - The price is not of lowest… - Design already is very known… - The capacity is small for the present… - I bought to ... Read more
It is 2Gb, it is USB 2.0 but not really Kingston, it says it is CBM Flash disk, so it is generic. Hard to believe with the package, very very beautiful, really made me thought it was original, but don't. Well it broke in pieces when I pushed it down when plugged into the USB port, I have done that with others but never saw it falling apart like that.... Read more
- Great price for a Kingston brand USB driver.
- It's a USB 2.0 Device, so has a great read and write speed.
- Don't need any driver for work on Windows XP, and Vista.
- Can be used as a Keypad.
- Works fine on DVD players, FM Transmitter, PS2 and some of USB devices.
- Looks a great build quality and looks resistent, but isn't a water proof USB device.... Read more
Super cheap for a 2GB Thumbdrive! It is well built too! Totally worth the money. There wasn't any virus in the thumbdrive even thought some of the reviews I read said that there were viruses in the thumbdrive. I checked in my laptop and there wasn't any. Phew. Packaging was great for this item. So no cons. But I realize there are a lot of varieties ... Read more
- Very well built. Looks like an original Kingston. Would be?
- Looks like resistant.
- Really has 2 GB! Its not hacked.
- USB 2.0! Good transfer speed.
- Package is very strong and good to resellers (not my case).
- Small enough to put in a bag.
- Very cheap – Magic word.
- Works without drivers in Windows XP. Not tested in Linux or Windows 98/Vista.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.