DX » Community » Reviews » MAgicShine HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO) 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Headlamp Set (4*18650 included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhiteStarLine on 01/02/2013

Very bright light with good beam spread, ideal for night commuting. No problems in wet weather or in an icy winter. Like the handlebar mounting as it is easy to replace at any larger hardware shop. All my older proprietary brackets have cracked over many years of cold winter and 1 hour commutes. Do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybhutanbob on 12/02/2012

Been using this light for 3 Tasmanian winters and its been faultless. Good value light. Its just as good as anything available in the LBS. Easy to install and remove. Button is easy to use and the colour coding of the charge state is simple but effective. 900 lumens is very bright. Not really, its been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjano1968 on 09/24/2012

Good brigthness - lightweigted - good batterypack The cable should have comed out behind, not in front. It should have been a longer cable in the beginning between the headlamp and the batterypack - it is too short. I use it for dogmushing. It is good enough even in high speed,- like my others headlamps;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedh67 on 09/21/2012

*Bright. * good battery time. *Half effect is still bright enough for trailrunning. The headset is not the best on the market for running or cross country skiing. I bought a better one as nice upgrade. You need the extention cord if you shall have the battery in a camelback. I would like to have a simulare ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsaliberti on 04/26/2012

Attractive price and lightweight in comparison to similar bike lights. Easy to install and access comands. Waterproof under heavy rainy rides. Straps, battery case and design not so clean. O-Ring used to install light on bars are too weak. After few months they were cracked. Light body design could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuniverse74 on 12/06/2011

Bright, cheap and works well. 900 lumens (650 in reality). So stupid cheap you should order one for bar and one for helmet. Battery. Lots of things really...not sealed, not balanced. My battery jsut died the next season. My friends was fried due to water. The new battery is good and we haven't seen any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobbieCee on 11/06/2011

Very Powerful light Easy to use can be attached to bike helmet or worn as a head torch (with additional attachment) good battery life flexible enough to be used for walking running or cycling Wire comes out of the front of the unit I don't know how waterproof the unit is (I have been out in light rain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymekme on 01/17/2011

Excellent light! I have never seen a brighter headlight. Great construction, feels very solid. Comfortable headbands. 2 modes + flashmode. Very nice box. Just wrap around some paper and its ready as the perfect gift. Anyone should have! - The cable goes out in the front. I would have preferred in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySgtSchultz on 01/09/2011

Brilliant light, with long battery life. Very sturdy light, with a well made headset. Nice boxed set, good construction all round. Needs SKU 32751 to extend cable to a useable length Charger requires an adaptor to be used in Australia I know nuth-thing!!! If riding offroad at night, seriously consider ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAgusTeam on 12/15/2010

- Very good lighting for mountain bike. It has great depth and quite wide focus, even in low-intensity mode looks pretty good. - Subject to the handlebar of the lamp is good, but to batteries must use flanges or something similar. - The duration is good, I've used it more than two hours without problems.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections