DX » Community » Reviews » MAgicShine HA-III SSC P7-C (SXO) 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Headlamp Set (4*18650 included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypedh67 on 09/21/2012

*Bright. * good battery time. *Half effect is still bright enough for trailrunning. The headset is not the best on the market for running or cross country skiing. I bought a better one as nice upgrade. You need the extention cord if you shall have the battery in a camelback. I would like to have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byuniverse74 on 12/06/2011

Bright, cheap and works well. 900 lumens (650 in reality). So stupid cheap you should order one for bar and one for helmet. Battery. Lots of things really...not sealed, not balanced. My battery jsut died the next season. My friends was fried due to water. The new battery is good and we haven't 20... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypupopa on 11/25/2010

Superbright Good spread with a very light centre Build quality Gets very very hot Quite a big package, not exactly a pocket light If you are just thinking about buying it, do so and don't regret! This light is unbelieveable bright, it gets essential for autumn biking, winter skiing, or even work... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byuniverse74 on 10/31/2010

Awesome light...super bright. Stands up side by side to a Night Rider Pro 600 which is essentially a 600 dollar light here in Canada. Spread is nearly the same as that light as well. Battery size is much smaller than most lights on the market. Battery is not sealed. I put my battery in a bike and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byswazza on 09/04/2010

It is bright. I wouldnt say car head lamp bright but bright enough to see anything on the road you need to worry about. It is also bright during early morning light so cars can see you. I found this very important. Run time is good enough for my 25km commute to work. Gotta buy a power adapter as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoo7monks on 08/04/2010

Brought this light after my halogen one getting a little tired. Couldn't believe the difference excellent light projection for night riding mounted on helmet using bracket supplied which also gave you the option for adjustment on the go, switch on rear of light lights up green and works well. is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byresebil on 04/11/2010

- Clear and bright beam. - Easy to mount. - Can use it for running. - The wire is to short. If you want to run with it you should buy extra wire. - No instructions or technical data supplied This is a great lamp. I sold my Silva 478 and i am now using this lamp. For the price you can not get but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymehere2 on 02/09/2010

very good quality for price good headlight light. Light weight and comfortable A nice even focus beam Lit switch nice touch LEADS TOO SHORT Only a little silicone needed in manufature to fully rain proff. Power lead needs to be at side or back While this has a flashing mode cannot see value for A... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byreplicator on 01/07/2010

As a helmet light it is ultra bright and goes for a long time .SOS mode seems dumb but it is useful to show your presence ,experience has shown that no matter how bright you will be ignored,SOS mode cannot be ignored and saves batt power .The best feature is the fact the beam is very narrow -this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypuffmoike on 10/23/2009

It seems roughly equivalent in brightness to a mate's light which he paid four times a much for. Put together pretty well. Nicely packaged. Be nice to have a way to mount the battery to a bike. The unit is pretty lightweight, so the mechanism could be no more complicated than used for most LED a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere