DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Precision Digital Pocket Scale (100g Max / 0.01g Resolution)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanja51 on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good scales for this price with not bad accuracy. Cons:Good accuracy only if you place it on a hard surface. Soft touch case of scales climb around after some time of use. Good accuracy only if you place it on a hard surface. Soft touch case of scales climb ar... Read more

2 0
  • posted byso3hn on 04/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-perfect size, almost like a deck of cards. -does exactly what it is suppose to do. -very good priced. main reason i got this with no regrets. Cons:- max weight is 100g, do not exceed. - when i first received it it gave wrong measurements. the numbers would go into the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRasael on 03/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow. This scale is perfect and does much more than what I need it for. pretty reliable for home use. Has 7 different units Has the counting function that is pretty useful to know amounts by measuring the weight. The backlight goes auto-off and also the scale.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections