DX » Community » Reviews » 6 x 18650 Battery Bank Charger w/ Double USB Output + LED Battery + Flashlight - Black
Customer’s impression:
Happy uninpressed Amazing !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplatonas on 08/20/2015

I haven't used it a lot and it still works fine. The springs on the negative pole of the batteries are too strong resulting in a case deformation. I opened mine and modify the springs. There were dry joins between battery connection terminals and the PCB. You cannot avoid them, they are created I... Read more

Impression:uninpressed;

0 0 0

• posted byalejcho on 07/06/2015

My laptop's motherboard recently died, and I was searching online for uses of the 18650 cells in it's battery pack. This power bank proved to be the best option, as it caters to exactly 6 cells. It's made of cheap components, but it's definitely reliable. Haven't had a over/under/charging issue a... Read more

Impression:Happy,Amazing !,uninpressed;

0 0 0

• posted byecotech on 06/08/2015

pros: it has some nice features (which is why I bought it!), like being able to replace the batteries, and enough room for 6, so it can carry enough power for several charges or devices. cons: overall build quality is not so great. arrived with pushbutton separated from case (already), no screws... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhiolis on 12/05/2014

Upon opening it, the On/off button fell off the box, needed to put it in its place. The circuit is held in place by 2 plastic rods, but it keeps coming out of one of them, not letting the miniUSB and one of the USB ports to be fully inserted. If you decide to close the case, make sure you have to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJFHChenier on 09/29/2014

Wow ! This kit is simple, and extremely well put together. Casing is very compact, and carries the 6 required 18650 batteries with all the protection. Amazing for charging you smart phone on the go to stay in contact with your loved ones.

Impression:Amazing !;

0 0 0

• posted bykiff96 on 07/29/2014

i was looking for gadget like that because i have a lot of "18650". i replaced from old laptop batteries :D. i will build an power station which have qi wireless charger. This product gonna be great with it. i bought qi charger pad and reciever from dx.com. Thanks dx.com. Thanks China :D

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byJurin1 on 06/24/2014

?????? ???????? ???????????? ? ???? ????????? ? ???????? ??????! Just put in 1-6 unprotected 18650 batteries, close it and you have powerful powerbank. It works with different types of devices, unlike some other powerbanks, that dont support for example Sumsung phones. Needs assemble, thought is... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere